For Sale 2007-2014 mining HZJ79 LC's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still looking to sell these, three available now, all running. $7500/USD each. Spec sheet and photos attached. Located in Grande Prairie, AB Canada.

20190112_153301.jpg

Copy of IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6298.jpg

Copy of 552948261-1.jpg

Attachments

• specs-73.pdf
    813.8 KB · Views: 348
Anyone near Seattle want just the engine/driveline out of one of these? I just want the body and am down to go in on one. @wapitimud any chance you can facilitate shipping?

Second thought, I'm thinking it would be less painful to just bring the cab back on a trailer. Anyone in AB want the rest?

I do want to sell them, fellows shouldn't be posting their phone numbers over my advert.

I met with your brother, and let him know the details of the sale. I let him know that he would have to plan removal of the trucks, and he had no towing/loading ability yet.

I have two units that are 2012, and one unit that is 2007. He said you didn't want the 2007, as it was too old.

Each is $7500 USD/ea. Both 2012 units are $15000 USD. Do you want one or two? Your brother would need to have the money and transport available to remove them immediately.

How many are you buying?

Second thought, I'm thinking it would be less painful to just bring the cab back on a trailer. Anyone in AB want the rest?
I'm in Edmonton, I can work something out with you. PM me if interested. Need parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom