For Sale 2006 White Toyota Land Cruiser, Palm Beach County, FL, 117k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

VIN: JTEHT05J162081496

117,100 miles

White exterior

Stone Gray interior.

The 2006 is the first year with the highly desirable 275hp 4.7Liter V8. The extra 40hp make a HUGE difference.

I looked for 6 months for a really nice and well kept Land Cruiser and found this one. Purchased from Adventure Motors, MO. Adventure told me the water pump and timing belt were replaced at 97,000 miles. The recently (October) Ceramic coated white paint sheds water and shines really nice. This Land Cruiser drives really nice. I would not hesitate to drive to the West Coast with this truck.

LED headlights, Automatic Height Control (AHC) works perfect, sunroof works perfect. AM/FM Stereo and power antenna works nicely, AC is nice and cold and works nice. Brakes work perfect. Factory tow package, and Factory Navigation system.

Brand new AGM Autozone battery, Just changed the alternator & Fan Belt with an Autozone one with 12 month warranty. Brand new genuine Toyota Brake pads both front and rear. Non-Smoker car! Brand new Genuine Toyota floor mats, all leather in excellent shape. Rear DVD player, New Weathertech rear cargo mat. Michelin tires are in nice shape with decent tread left. The wheel paint is a little weathered, but looks nice from 10 feet away. Truck drives super smooth on the highway. Brand new Genuine Toyota Bug Deflector and battery tie down installed./ I have all brand new Genuine Toyota side moldings that cost about $1000 which is also included.

The only reason I am selling is that I have two 100 series Land Cruisers and really only need one.

CLEAN CARFAX! No paintwork. No accidents. All original paint which shines really nice.

I am driving this LC a few miles each day, so the mileage will go up.
The only issue is the tire light is flashing and i need to see about resetting that. I spent a lot of $ on the car.
Asking $25,888 and open to reasonable offers
Located in Palm Beach County, FL (South Florida-Lantana 33462)

IMG_8463.jpg

IMG_8526.jpg

IMG_8481.jpg

IMG_8453.jpg

IMG_8442.jpg

Saw on eBay. Had I not bought my LX a few weeks back, I'd have been in touch.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out...

This looks great. if it was 10k less I would/could most likely fly out, buy it, and drive it home! GLWS.

Good to know!

Questions:
• Where is the roof rack?
• When did you buy this from Adventure Offroad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom