For Sale 2006 UZJ100 w/ Cool Things Done To It in CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Unfortunately due to a major life change for our family I have decided that our beloved Cruiser must go. I really thought that this was going to be the one that would eventually get handed down to the kids (said the same about the 80) but due to circumstances totally within my control we are moving to a land where lifted Cruisers are completely unnecessary (Nebraska). With that being said, I will get down to the details. We purchased this Cruiser less than a year ago from a fellow Mudder in Arizona (hence any déjà vu you may be feeling) with 190,000 miles. Vehicle currently has 195,200 miles and it won’t go up except for test drives.

Overall this vehicle is in amazing shape. It burns absolutely zero oil and there are no leaks with the exception of very minimal seepage on one of the power steering hoses. There are a couple of small dents in the rear tailgate, the wheels have some minor rock rash and there are some scratches in the driver's side fender. There are absolutely no squeaks, creaks or rattles and the interior/leather looks great. The hi-lift jack does not come with the vehicle. Also not included but available separately are the jerry cans, Scangauge and a brand new winch still in the box. I replaced the rear spoiler with a factory third brake light to allow for easier access to load the roof rack so all that’s on there for now is PVC tape to keep the water out.

Here is a list of recent maintenance items done by PO:

· Mobil One Synthetic Oil 5W-30, Mobil One Filter, Fram Air filter, Every 5,000 miles
· Timing Belt, Water Pump, Tensioner, etc. done at 140,000 miles
· Complete brakes OEM Front & Rear Rotors and Pads 2016, replaced pads March 2017

When I purchased the vehicle everything was in great shape except for the power steering rack (which was made known to me). However, doing what I always do, I went through and baselined just about everything that I thought looked old, worn or even somewhat questionable. So, maintenance items that I performed are:

· Power steering rack, inner tie rods, outer tie rods, steering rack bushings
· Differential bushings
· Lower ball joints
· Alignment
· Replace batteries
· Alternator
· Radiator, t-stat, new coolant (Toyota brand), new heater hose tees with worm drive clamps
· MAF sensor
· Oil change with Mobil One and Toyota filter, air filter, fuel filter (done less than 50 miles ago)
· Windshield

Now for the fun stuff. Here’s a list of the mods:

· Old Man Emu 2.5” Lift – Removed the factory AHC
Slee Off-road:
Includes:
2 x SOF2RH Rear Coil Springs
2 x 30mm Rear Spring Spacers
2 x Old Man Emu 60000
2 x Old Man Emu 60002
2 x Old Man Emu Torsion Bars
1 x Slee Diff Drop Kit
1 x SPC-25455 Upper Control Arms - Pair

· Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/70R17 (Less than 7000 miles)
· Rock Warrior Wheels with 1” spacers
· BIOR High Clearance Rear Bumper
o Tire carrier swingout with hi-lift jack mount and antenna mount
o Dual jerry can swingout with detachable tray for 7 gal water jug
o Aluminum mounts that allow mounting of just about any kind of carrier (doubles as a ladder)
o 2” receiver hitch
o Predrilled holes for air bag hose/valves
o Relocated factory backup camera (had this rewired and adjusted the angle so it works perfect)
· Depo headlights with high quality LED bulbs (these things are bright! and the DRLs still work)
· After market Bluetooth and Sirius Satellite Radio
· PFran LED interior light kit and backup lights
· National Luna 12V Split Charging System
· Slee Off-Road Group 31 Battery Upgrade Tray with Bracket
· Slee Off-Road Second battery Tray
· Metal Tech Opor Rock Sliders
· Gamiviti 100 Series Expo Roof Rack System with Wind Fairing
· Weathertech front and rear floor mats
· Custom Built Rear 2 Drawer System with 500lbs rated slides, Wired for USB & 12V charging, additional flip up storage( I also have the third row seats with all of the hardware)
· Some extra parts that will go with the vehicle such as front axle, CV boot kits, freshly turned rotors, old but still good wheel bearings, oil filters, wiper blades, etc.

This Cruiser needs nothing and everything works as it should (except the CD changer). Below are a couple of photos plus a link to a bunch more. Mud price of $25,000 firm. Let me know of any questions that you have and I will answer them. Thanks for looking and a very sincere thanks to everyone that has made this such a great resource over the years!

Photo Link: Dropbox - 100 Photos

Resized.jpg

Resized 2.jpg

*edit - Meant to post $25k price here on Mud. It's $26k for the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Don't be scared, just do it. I have family from St. Louis coming in this weekend and I could have one of them drive it back there for you. That way you'd only have to drive half the distance to get her home.

The other option is that we will be in Florida for spring break so I could drive it down then.

sweet rig!!... any interest in a 2015 Duramax 4x4 crew cab?

So I fly out to CO, drive this out to Rubithon then back home to NY.... sounds like a plan!

Now... where the heck is my wife... I gotta tell her..... (fat chance)

So I fly out to CO, drive this out to Rubithon then back home to NY.... sounds like a plan!

Now... where the heck is my wife... I gotta tell her..... (fat chance)

I'll need cash in hand before you take her on the Rubicon.

You're baulking at a 22 mile test drive? That doesn't sound unreasonable to me!

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom