SOLD 2006 Toyota Tacoma AC Trd OR Moderately Built low miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tacoma
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-2006-tacoma-ac-trd-or/7092236176.html
I'm selling my 2006 Toyota Tacoma access cab (automatic)- selling because we just had our first child and moving to an SUV.
2nd Owner Since ~40,000miles
No accidents
Current Milage: 105,XXX
$17,500

Frame Replaced in 2015 under TSB Toyota warranty: All work performed by Mountain States Toyota - New frame is in great condition and they did a great job with the work.
Suspension
Front:
Bilstein 6112 Coilovers
SPC LR UCAs with newer upper ball joints
Rear:
Icon 2.0 shocks
OME Dakar Leaf Pack
Camper Shell
Snugtop Rebel with reinforced roof sportsman package, yakima racks, dog screens, sliding windows, Tacoma bed mat, 12 Volt ARB plug in rear, hi lift jack mounts on bed tracks, Prinsu Rack with additional cross bar and feet supports
Interior: ram mount attachment support below head unit, Pioneer AVH-1300NEX head unit with Apple Carplay/hands free calling, front camera mounted to front skid plate, rear backup camera, TRD seat covers
Other:
RCI Rock Sliders with top plate
TRD OR Wheels powder coated
Newer BFG MT KO2s 255/85/16 with ~9k on them
Original spare in addition to full spare on TRD OR wheel included.
Weather tech front floor mats in addition to original Toyota TRD floor mats
Lots of maintenance within the past year: passenger front wheel bearing, rear passenger axle seal, front and rear differential fluid change, front and rear brakes - rotors and drums (Toyota OEM parts), spark plugs, new CV Axle (new OEM), Yellow Top Optima battery...I'm sure I'm missing something.

Oil changed since in my possession every 5k with Mobil 1 synthetic and mobil 1 filter.

It has been a very reliable vehcle and we have made several long trips in the truck including over the past summer to the coast of California.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
2006 Tacoma AC TRD OR - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

I'm selling my 2006 Toyota Tacoma access cab (automatic)- selling because we have our first child on the way and we are moving to an SUV.
2nd Owner Since ~40,000miles
No accidents
Current Milage: 104,5**
$17,500

Frame Replaced in 2015 under TSB Toyota warranty: All work performed by Mountain States Toyota - New frame is in great condition and they did a great job with the work.
Suspension
Front:
Bilstein 6112 Coilovers
SPC LR UCAs with newer upper ball joints
Rear:
Icon 2.0 shocks
OME Dakar Leaf Pack
Camper Shell
Snugtop Rebel with reinforced roof sportsman package, yakima racks, dog screens, sliding windows, Tacoma bed mat, 12 Volt ARB plug in rear, hi lift jack mounts on bed tracks, Prinsu Rack with additional cross bar and feet supports
Interior: ram mount attachment support below head unit, Pioneer AVH-1300NEX head unit with Apple Carplay/hands free calling, front camera mounted to front skid plate, rear backup camera, TRD seat covers
Other:
RCI Rock Sliders with top plate
TRD OR Wheels powder coated
Newer BFG MT KO2s 255/85/16 with ~9k on them
Original spare in addition to full spare on TRD OR wheel included.
Weather tech front floor mats in addition to original Toyota TRD floor mats
Lots of maintenance within the past year: axle seal, front and rear differential fluid change, front and rear brakes - rotors and drums (Toyota OEM parts), spark plugs, new CV Axle (new OEM), Yellow Top Optima battery...I'm sure I'm missing something.

Oil changed since in my possession every 5k with Mobil 1 synthetic and mobil 1 filter.

It has been a very reliable vehcle and we have made several long trips in the truck including over the past summer to the coast of California.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Sold?

Hey good evening - I just got back in town from a 36hour not so fun adventure to TN and back after discovering the 200 series I was planning on purchasing was misrepresented so unfortunately I'll be holding on to my truck for a while longer until I'm able to locate its replacement. I'll edit the ad. Have a good week!

Craigslist link is dead. Might want to add pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom