For Sale 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series Oakland California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Mud,

First things first a few of you might have seen this cruiser or remember a post on it from a few months back. I had the privilege to meet
with the owner and look over the car. At this point in time my work load is going to be too much to take on this project myself.
The owner has requested I help list the 100 for him so he can move on and upgrade to a 200 Series he and and his family can enjoy.

Condition.
Sadly this 100 series was involved in a motor vehicle accident. Owner pulled out into a intersection and another vehicle grabbed the bumper.
Attached are a number of photos of the damaged area. Any specific photos you might need please reach out.

Interior condition is in very good shape overall.
Paint on the car is good shape.
Undercarriage does exhibit surface rust here and there.
Cruiser has been in California its whole life however owner did enjoy time
in the Tahoe mountains during winter time.

Aftermarket modifications are very minimal
ARB front bumper
LED bumper lights
Old Man Emu lift kit
BFG All Terrain TIres
KMC XD Wheels

One owner car
Clean California title in hand with no liens
Current Registration good until January 2020
Clean Carfax report
Clean Auto Check report
Mileage currently reads at 137,267
Timing belt done at 81,995
Lots of service record invoices

Link to photos

Photo link

Willing to assist with delivery in California.
States outside of California will need to coordinate their own shipping
Cruiser at this point in time does still start, runs, stops, and will steer. Radiator does have coolant leak.

Cruiser is not drivable for any sort of distance however can be easily put onto a car hauler or auto transporter. Contact me if you would like to arrange an appointment to view vehicle in person

Please call text or email anytime with any further questions comments or concerns you may have.
-Joe

+1(925)699-8093

This Cruiser is going to be cross listed a handful of different places. Ebay reserve is set very very low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom