craigslist 2006 time capsule with 56k miles on FB Marketplace (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation with this vehicle, but it was posted last night on FB Marketplace in Burlington, NC. Looks like a steal if the Carfax checks out and it's not a scam. I want to pass it along to Mud as FB Marketplace isn't a frequently used classified medium for these trucks. Good luck!

2006 Toyota Land Cruiser - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Burlington, North Carolina - Marketplace | Facebook

IMG_4614.jpg

I got a phone number from him but no answer when I called

Just spoke to the guy. I would have to be there in person to make sure there was not an issue. He is selling it for "his brother with dementia". May be true, but may not be.

I'm in Durham if someone needs eyes on it...but I might be tempted to buy it myself.

I'm in Durham if someone needs eyes on it...but I might be tempted to buy it myself.
Carfax is your friend...and government issued ID that matches the title.

I got undercarriage pix I will post later. It's from NY so it ain't all its cracked up to be. Lol

Yep. It seems like there's always a catch with these vehicles.

Good to know. How bad is the corrosion?

I got undercarriage pix I will post later. It's from NY so it ain't all its cracked up to be. Lol

Were you able to get any pics of the assorted and variously injured family members? Just wondering if there are more mouths to feed than the two already mentioned..;)

Guys to be clear, this is a scam. 100%. Do not attempt to buy this truck.

Underpriced, selling for a “family member”, are all HUGE flags.

Guys to be clear, this is a scam. 100%. Do not attempt to buy this truck.

Underpriced, selling for a “family member”, are all HUGE flags.

Interesting. I’m supposed to be checking out for a forum member later at a used car lot in North Durham.

PS - I am no way shape form fashion affiliated and know nothing first hand.

If that’s at a lot, different story. I was only going off what I read in this post. I’ve personally dealt with the “family member” story. Google the email address and see what comes up. When I did there was a lot on them as a scammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom