2006 LX470 Throttle Body Coolant Hoses (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to replace all the coolant hoses on my 2006 LX470. I have all of them minus the throttle body hoses. I think I found one of them (1629550110) but am having trouble finding the other. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify the hose pictured. I can see a number 50621 on it, but can't find the whole part number.

20230510_115632.jpg

PartSouq shows 1629550110 as not available. I think that the correct part number is 16259-50060.

Is it possible that the other hose is 87245-6A201? PartSouq link

I am fairly certain that hose is part number 1626150140, which also shows as not available on PartSouq. May be worth a call to your local dealership. It may still be available, just out of stock at PartSouq.

I ended up finding this hose at a local dealership a few weeks back. Thank you guys for your input!

Hoping you guys can help. My main two radiator hoses are fresh but I want to change everything else. I can’t seem to figure it out. 6 hoses associated with heater Ts. 2 hoses near the Cat converter for rear heat. 3 hoses attached to engine oil cooler at the oil filter. But I can’t be sure how many other hoses there are. Did I miss any? Just the throttle body hoses? If so how many and do you know where I can get the part numbers? Thanks so much! Phil.

I am looking to replace all the coolant hoses on my 2006 LX470. I have all of them minus the throttle body hoses. I think I found one of them (1629550110) but am having trouble finding the other. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify the hose pictured. I can see a number 50621 on it, but can't find the whole part number.
Hoping you guys can help. My main two radiator hoses are fresh but I want to change everything else. I can’t seem to figure it out. 6 hoses associated with heater Ts. 2 hoses near the Cat converter for rear heat. 3 hoses attached to engine oil cooler at the oil filter. But I can’t be sure how many other hoses there are. Did I miss any? Just the throttle body hoses? If so how many and do you know where I can get the part numbers? Thanks so much! Phil.
Partsouq or call your local toyota parts department and supply your VIN Number
HERE>

1689369816515.png

Recent Heater T order. The lower hoses use a smaller clamp , at least on my 02 LC they do. Toyota parts will disagree based on the parts diagram but the Heater T has a smaller outlet on the lower barb. The bigger clamps will work but it's just not the proper part. The hose is also smaller diameter.

You're on your own for the others, just click around or call Toyota.

1689369573028.png
>

Partsouq or call your local toyota parts department and supply your VIN Number
HERE>

View attachment 3373455

Recent Heater T order. The lower hoses use a smaller clamp , at least on my 02 LC they do. Toyota parts will disagree based on the parts diagram but the Heater T has a smaller outlet on the lower barb. The bigger clamps will work but it's just not the proper part. The hose is also smaller diameter.

You're on your own for the others, just click around or call Toyota.

View attachment 3373452>
Why do you have 8 of each hose clamp size? I’d think you’d have 8 big ones for the top and 4 smaller ones for the bottom. Which one is the small? Thanks.

Why do you have 8 of each hose clamp size? I’d think you’d have 8 big ones for the top and 4 smaller ones for the bottom. Which one is the small? Thanks.
Because I was getting mixed information on the forums and dealer so I just ordered 8 of each . I can't remember which was which at this point but I'll try to look back through photos .

If you look through the parts diagram I think it explains it. I'm not in front of my computer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom