SOLD 2006 LX470 Crystal white vs 2007 Landcruiser white - for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://youtu.be/hpE5FRNRdIs
The 2007 White Landcruiser is for sale.
Full walk around AND comparison to the LX470 Crystal White
The asking price is $20900 for the Landcruiser

Do you work for Honda? Because that was extremely helpful!
But I remember the admin on IH8mud, doesn't like bidding, like Ebay.
Just like anything for sale, the seller puts up a price, the buyer may buy at that price or try to negotiate a lower price. Eventually the 2 parties agree on a price the seller is willing to accept and an amount a buyer is willing to pay.
The value of something is what someone wil willing to pay for it. It works something like that.
Ah I didn't know we cannot bid here. In general bid is quicker.

Say you want to sell a box for 100$. If that box bids for 50, then it goes for 50 because you are essentially saying " take this at whatever the highest bid is" whereas if seller starts dropping price, you're essentially getting your toe closer to the water and asking "is my toe wet yet?" Kind of slow in worst case scenario.

Anyway good luck with sale.

Are you the registered owner? If so how long have you owned it? In my opinion you can charge top dollar if you have owned the vehicle for a long time and can truly speak to every aspect about it.

It's looks nice for sure. It's worth 10-12k to me.

Growing up in Orange county, I understand the perceived 949-tax. With over 200k the price drops to something more reasonable.

But...it only takes one person to buy it.

Good luck with the sale!

Ah I didn't know we cannot bid here. In general bid is quicker.

Say you want to sell a box for 100$. If that box bids for 50, then it goes for 50 because you are essentially saying " take this at whatever the highest bid is" whereas if seller starts dropping price, you're essentially getting your toe closer to the water and asking "is my toe wet yet?" Kind of slow in worst case scenario.

Anyway good luck with sale.
Is this a normal Box that you are selling or a SNL Box? (SNL = Saturday Night Live)

Is this a normal Box that you are selling or a SNL Box? (SNL = Saturday Night Live)
The box can be yellow./blue, big or small, antique or not; it won't change process of determining worth.

If you think your cruiser is worth 22k, but someone wants to give you 12k the most, well then you have a decision to make:
1. Sell it to highest bidder.
2. Wait.

There is no right choice, because if tomorrow market tanks, then you would be an idiot for waiting, but if it doesnt, and rises instead, then you would be a genius. Since we cannot control tomorrow - who knows what to do.

A lot of people are stubborn - and some get rewarded, and some are the last to leave before they get trampled. It's a lotto at heart with people's minds fooling them they can make a difference.

Yes

The White Landcruiser is sold.

Some have DM'd me asking what the sales price was for both rigs to get an idea of market.
The LAndcruiser sold for 19k and the Lexus sold for 19.5k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom