For Sale 2006 LX470, 151K miles Southern car (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2006 Lexus LX470
Mud Price: $16,750
Located in Nashville, TN.

Excellent condition, southern car. Previous two owners were located in Arkansas so zero rust.
I am the third owner.
Lexus Service records for the life of the car. (available upon request, I have it in a .pdf I can share)
When I bought (September 2017) it had new tires and brakes - so tires and brakes have roughly 25,000 miles on them.
I’ve done simple maintenance such as on-time oil changes and greasing the drivetrain every 5k. Shampooed carpet and cleaned regularly. Leather condition with Lexol conditioner. I also changed out the Heater-T’s at 140K miles so they should last another 100k.
AHC fully functional, 12 graduations between high and low. On my short-list to flush as I'm not sure it's been done before.

Very well taken care of 100 Series, very few imperfections that will be outlined in pictures or in person. It was used exclusively as my mountain bike carrier, camping rig, and daily driver but was never used for off roading. It's never been on more than a gravel road, unfortunately.

Minor upgrades:
Interior LED
LCP Mudflap delete
Sidestep delete
Replaced 2003-2005 Chrome 18’s that were on the truck with 2006-2007 OEM 18’s.
I bought the wheels locally and they needed some love, so I had them professionally restored and painted back to factory spec in January 2018.
USA Spec Bluetooth adapter for streaming audio over factory unit.
Owl Expedition underside lights. (For those that don't know - sidesteps removed factory underside lighting - this plug and plays into that connection offering LED lighting when the doors open or the car is unlocked via key fob).
Everything else is stock.
3rd-row seats were in storage during pictures, now back in the car.
(Yakima Rack is not included)

Issues?
The driver side memory function does not work, never took it apart to see if it was a fuse etc. I just leave my seat and don’t touch it.
Tilt/telescope wheel only tilts and does not telescope.. motor is out. Motor costs a couple hundred dollars but same thing - I leave it in the same spot so never was a concern.

High-Res photos: LX470

DM works, however best way to contact me would be via email or phone.

Thanks,
John
(615)-210-2696
johnboltonrhp@comcast.net

Last edited:
I hit enter on accident.. MUD Price: $16,750

Also some preview pictures because I know not everyone will want to click the pictures link:

Should I buy this, or buy a barely used Camry for the same price?

My dilemma.
No dilemma depending on your intended use, Camry is a fine vehicle but this would be a lot more comfortable to sleep in if you are camping and your tent has a hole in it:)

I'm a little surprised nobody else is commenting on this one.

I just appreciate the comments that have been made have been friendly. Lots of angry comments thrown around lately in the classifieds and I'm not sure why.

I've had a ton of DM's, texts, calls and emails but nothing in writing yet. Thanks for the kind words!

Truck is Sold pending funds to a Mud member this weekend. I'll update the thread either way if it doesn't go through, thanks.

Looks like a nice truck.

Thanks all, truck is sold.

I would like to point out that the seller was both patient and honest during this transaction. He waited for over 3 hours to pick me up at the airport after unexpected delays. He then alerted me that I had overpaid him by $100 and refunded me the money. I have been pleasantly surprised by the positive interactions I have had with my fellow MUD members. This is truly a good group of people.

I spoke with the seller as well (seemed like a good dude) but it seems like you beat me to the punch!

Congrats on the purchase - it sure is a pretty truck.

Did you drive it back up to Minnesota?

Yes, I drove it back to Minnesota through a wind storm that blew so hard semi trucks were blowing over in Illinois, and through a blizzard in Wisconsin and Minnesota. The truck handled it with ease. She just got out of the Lexus dealership on Saturday with all new fluids and filters and all oil leaks fixed. Wife is happy.

John seemed like a great guy when I talked to him, you bought that one before I could, but it worked out. I bought an 07 that I’m picking up tomorrow. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom