For Sale 2006 LX - Mild Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's it's story:

After looking for a couple months for only 'private party' 06-07' 100's anywhere in the Country, I stumbled across this one at a dealer about 10 miles from me and bought it on the spot in October 2015, it was bone stock. It's been a Virginia vehicle all it's life, and has extensive maintenance history, at the time it had about 145,000 miles on it. I've scanned the carfax from when I purchased it, where you can see the maintenance that I speak of.

In early 2016 I ordered BIO armor and drove it out to have OTRAMM install the bumpers/sliders and also do the following:

-find anything that needed to be repaired / replaced (he didn't find anything)
-SLEE diff drop
-Japan 4x4 shock spacer (front)
-coil spacer rear
-ACH lift
-ACH flush and refill
-Engo 12000S / Factor 55

Last summer, I ditched the 275's after about 2000 miles and went to 295/70's, which are on the vehicle now, there is about 10000 miles on them. At that time I also replaced the front and rear brakes with slotted rotors and 'premium' pads from Brake Performance. Last fall I had the exterior detailed, wet sanded, and waxed. I also treat the leather with Leatherique regularly.

I sell a vehicle at least once a year, so I know there is no future and lying about the condition of it; I can tell you the only things 'wrong' with the vehicle are very minor:

1. The front cover for the cup holder doesn't shut
2. I didn't bed the new pads well enough, and one of them squeaks under light braking
3. There is a bad TPM, the TPMS light blinks, I used the 'electrical tape fix' to resolve that.
4. As you'd expect there are some minor paint blemishes, and dents,

The positives...pretty much everything. I LOVE the AHC, it's a fantastic system that doesn't fail unless it's not well taken care of through it's life, this one has been taken care of, and I never have ANY issues, in fact, it rarely adjusts itself, even with the heavy nose.

CURRENT Mileage March 2018 - 167,214
PRICE: $20,500

be0c0mW.jpg

5EaKlao.jpg

zHnd6TY.jpg

t35itx4.jpg

NBIUD9w.jpg

uwBZjbJ.jpg

hmIsGyE.jpg

bSRsXiB.jpg

MALYyWu.jpg

4fXZ9Xt.jpg

fzskKtc.jpg

8FFbHl4.jpg

Nzt0Mb6.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great looking truck... gives me the urge to make an irresponsible life decision and sell my Cruiser and S2000 and come out to buy yours! :steer:

I bought a 80 that I couldn't live with out, and now I'm ready to part with the LX

Last edited:
Up

Last edited:
Forgot that I was trying to sell this...shows you how much I don't want to :eek:

Mileage?

Also, is the height control programs to be in the high position?

Mileage?

How many miles and is this still available for sale? I'm in Philadelphia and have been hunting for an 06/07 LC/LX in black.

my guess is he has 165k miles on truck +- based on buying truck at 145k miles. just a guess. GLWS

Still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom