SOLD 2006 Lexus LX470, cypress green, 123k miles, 3 owner, southern truck, $22.5k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lx470
Hi guys,

I'm going to be taking professional photos towards the end of the week.... in the meantime I'll take some with my phone as soon as I get a chance. I've got too many cars, and have decided to part with my 2006 LX470 with 123k miles. it is cypress green with tan interior. I am the third owner, with the truck being in the south its entire life. timing belt was changed at 100k miles. It's got BFG KO2's with less than 2000 miles on them. All paint is original, no body work done. The interior is in excellent condition. Has not been smoked in. When I bought it, the guy replaced an actuator for AHC. recent oil change done.

overall, the car is in excellent condition and needs nothing.

I've got a history on bring a trailer, as i've sold several of my cars on there. below is a link, can check out the cars, and read comments to see what kind of cars I own etc.

e38s62Member since February 2017 538

Price is $22,500..... feel free to text me at 662-397-6292.

adding pics seems a bit cumbersome, so here is a dropbox link that contains pictures, a walk around video, and a carfax.

Lx470

Last edited:
yes it is stock minus the tires and running board delete

I love that color combo, probably my favorite 100 series color. Theres one local one in that color in my town and its the only one I've seen. Wanna throw some pictures up?

click on the link (LX470 is the title at the bottom) in my original post. it will take you to a dropbox file with pics and videos..... posting pics on here is a bit cumbersome for me :)

Sold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom