SOLD 2006 Lexus LX 470 w/ 131,000 miles. Located in Sandy, UT 84092 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
2006 Lexus LX 470 w/ 131,000 miles. Located in Sandy, UT 84092 $24,900
VIN: JTJHT00W664005040
Crystal White Pearl w/ Ivory leather
Simply the best SUV / bug out / camping / fishing / etc. vehicle on the road. The true Swiss Army knife of automobiles.
I recently got a 200 series so I am passing this on to a new owner.

This LX has been impeccably maintained over the last 9 years (complete maintenance record available) that I have owned it and is in excellent condition. Everything works like it should, engine runs strong, all maintenance is current (through the local Lexus dealership), lots of preventative maintenance I did myself (have receipts) and set up as a true utility vehicle with a full-length roof rack, and very well constructed KISS drawer system with cooler slide out. This truck needs absolutely nothing done to it, has no dents or damage, and is a perfect base for modification - or drive it like it is for years to come. Please message me with any questions and I will do my best to answer.

Vehicle Information Package Available with:

Manufacturer Vehicle Specs
Lexus Maintenance History
CarFax Report
Receipts for PM items
Photo package
Walk around video
AHC operation video

Maintenance Record Summary:
  • 90K service completed w/ heater Ts by local Lexus dealership @ 90K
  • 130K service recently completed by local Lexus dealership, all fluids replaced / baselined
  • Replaced AHC fluids per PADDO's method. AHC works perfectly. Pressures in spec per Techstream
  • New Plugs @ 115K miles
  • New Coils on all cylinders @115K miles. I will include the original 7 coils that still work perfectly. (I drive to remote areas, so I replaced them all as PM)
  • New charcoal vapor canister in 2019
  • Replaced cloudy headlights with brand new, crystal clear, OEM headlight assemblies
  • Regular oil changes w/ full synthetic oil
  • New rear springs (2018)
  • New MAF sensor in 2018. I will provide the old one since it was replaced as part of a PM
  • New brakes (F&R) at 107K miles w/ rotor machining
  • New 7 year battery (2018)
  • Recent alignment check
  • Michelin LTS/MS2s with 50% tread left - regularly rotated
Vehicle Additions
  • Full length FrontRunner Slimline II Roof Rack with wind fairing. Will include the complete original roof rack - in case you want to take off the Slimline
  • Rear Air Lift Air Bags (I removed the bump stops but will provide them in case you want to take out the bags.)
  • KISS Drawer System, full stainless recessed marine hardware, locking latches with keys, professional LineX finish, easily removable refrigerator slide, interior motion activated lights. (See pictures)
  • TrekBoxx LineX covered tail gate cover (I also have the original carpeted one.)
  • Original 3rd row seats (I removed them when I purchased the LX an put them in storage.)
  • Original floor mats
  • Upgraded recovery points
  • LED interior light upgrade - extra bulbs included
  • VAIS Bluetooth adapter installed - allows for playing music through phone
  • 2 factory keys: 1 YODA MD key fob, 1 standard key fob
  • Weathetech floor liners
  • Included (but not installed) vinyl front hood blackout panel (never got around to installing it)
Clean CarFax. No accidents, dents or dings. Very minor chips, scuffs, etc. as would be expected for a car of this age. Super clean. No body rust, very minor surface rust on the undercarriage.
Leather is in good shape, has held up very well for the age. Front seats are showing some cracking - but no tears or rips. Rear seats have seen little use. Typical steering wheel wear.
Never wheeled, 99% of miles on pavement, w/ occasional dirt road thrown in.
Non smoker. My dog (non-shedding doodle) occasionally rides shotgun - but no hair in car.
Clean carpets in great shape - no rips, tears, or worn spots.

Eliminated Keyed lug nut - but including the original keyed nuts with special key in case you want to use them.
Original 3rd row seats (for use without the drawers)
Always stored in my garage.

Car is ready to go and is set up for years of Land Cruiser awesomeness. Perfect bug out / go anywhere / do anything vehicle.

I doubt there is a cleaner, better maintained, better condition LX470 available for sale in the US right now. I have been meticulous in maintaining this car - everything was replaced with only OEM parts (even the struts for lifting the rear tailgate and 3rd brake light.) Everything functions perfectly, engine runs strong, all around an excellent vehicle. Hate to sell it - but I got a newer one, and this one has to go. Clean title in hand. I have the full dealer maintenance report, CarFax report, and receipts for the PM items I took care of myself. Forms a complete maintenance record.

Price $24,900 Cash. To purchase, we will meet at a Wells Fargo branch to exchange $s, sign over the title, etc. I will not take a check, gift card, PayPal, Venmo, credit card, promise from your mother, etc. of any kind - so please don't even ask.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. 801-502-4841

LUXURY AND CONVENIENCE FEATURES

Leather Trimmed / Genuine Wood Interior Trim Lexus DVD Navigation System w/Rear View Camera Bluetooth Technology Multi- Adjustable Power Front Heated Seats with Lexus Memory System for Driver's Seats Front & Rear Automatic Climate Control w/ Smog Sensor & Air Filter Mark Levinson Audio w/6-Disc Center Console Mounted DVD/CD Audio Changer with 11-Speakers Pwr Tilt/ Telescopic Steering Wheel/Auto Tilt Away One-Touch Up/Down Pwr. Windows w/Pinch Protection and Remote Control Feature Pwr Tilt/Slide Moonroof w/One Touch Open/Close, Pinch Protection & Remote Control Feature Pwr-Folding Electrochromic Heated Outside Mirror Inside Electrochromic Rear View Mirror Power Rear Quarter Windows Power Door Locks with Anti-Lock Out Feature Cruise Control & Steering Wheel Audio Controls Color-Keyed Body Cladding and Illuminated Running Boards / Tow Hitch Receiver with Ball Mount Lexus Personalized Settings 8- Passenger Seating / Carpeted Floor Mats Intermittent Wipers Intermittent Rear Wiper with Washer Tool Kit and First Aid Kit

SAFETY FEATURES

Dual Front Airbags Supplemental Restraint System Fr. Seat-Mounted Side Impact & Side Curtain Airbags, 3-Point Safety Belts for Seven Seating Positions, 2-Point for 3rd Row Center Position Front Seat Belt Pretensioners w/ Force Limiters Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA), Vehicle Skid Control (VSC) & Off-Road Traction Control / Tire Pressure Monitors Energy Managing Crumple Zones, Side Door Beams Theft-Deterrent System w/ Engine Immobilizer Projector Foglamps / Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) Rain-Sensing Variable

PERFORMANCE FEATURES

4.7 Liter 275HP Four Cam 32-Valve V8 Engine with VVT-i 5-Speed Automatic Transmission and Electronic Throttle Control System w/ Intelligence (ETCS-i) and Second Gear Start Switch Full-Time 4-Wheel Drive w/ 2 Speed Transfer Case Mechanical Gear Type Locking Center Differential Front Independent Double Wishbone Suspension w/Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) and Adjustable Height Control (AHC) Front And Rear Stabilizer Bars Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering 4- Wheel Power Assisted Ventilated Disc Brakes 275/60HR18 Mud and Snow Tires 18" Aluminum Alloy Wheels (Including Spare Tire)

IMG_5821.jpeg

IMG_5834.jpeg

IMG_5827.jpeg

IMG_5833.jpeg

IMG_5835.jpeg

Damn, that thing is clean!

A bit of both. The lighter colored stuff is dirt. I will try to run to the car wash this week and do a quick wash of the underside so it is clear in the pictures. There is some light surface rust on some of the welds and edges, and some minor spots of scaling (tried to capture the worst spots in the pictures.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom