SOLD 2006 Lexus LX 470 North Idaho just under 200k 13k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/rathdrum-2006-lx-470/7173982387.html
2006 LX 470 $13,000
VIN JTJHT00W364015587
just under 200k miles
If you are reading this ad then you likely know all about the LX 470 100 series land cruiser and how 06-07 are thought to be the best years, more power, LED tails and other improvements.

Timing belt, water pump done at dealer at 190k ( see maintenance records online )

Runs great drives fantastic, I am selling because I simply do not drive it and dont want to modify it so I will let it go.

I have only added the WKO sliders, and an ASFIR skidplate as the stock one was trashed when I got it.

I am pretty firm on the price, I do not need to sell it clean idaho title in hand.

I DO have the rear jump seats and the OEM side steps, they will go with SUV if it sells.

no lowballs, no trades and no help selling

See the CL ad for more pictures.

IMG_1576.jpeg

Last edited:
Does the undercarriage have a black coating on it? Can you post more pics of the undercarriage?

it is black krylon, just cleaned up the surface rust and mybe got a lil carried away....
hYOr8Dv.jpg

KakEnUp.jpg

4o0SGnL.jpg

this is the only one i have as a before( after pressure washing) , like i said it was surface rust. The previous owners lived on a dirt road and did not garage it.

akzUawa.jpg

Though it's been painted, the rust doesn't look bad at all. Most of the bolts are not crusty looking, decent price, GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom