For Sale 2006 LC in San Diego, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy high price batman!

I have heard that prices were higher in CA but if that is the going rate then they are a good 5K plus above everywhere else.

If you're driving the truck in the winters in MI, why do you care about a pristine chassis? Yes, lack of rust is important, but if it's going to end up in MI why pay a premium?

If you're driving the truck in the winters in MI, why do you care about a pristine chassis? Yes, lack of rust is important, but if it's going to end up in MI why pay a premium?

I'm planning on keeping this for some time and would prefer to start with the cleanest example possible.

I got my wife’s 2011 200 with 120k for the same price and same condition. I LOVE my 04 hundy but can’t imagine paying that for one when I could have a 200. In the last three years me and my buddy have bought an 04 with 200k for 9500, 04 with 170k for 10k, and most recently an 05 with 150k for 13k. I just can’t see paying 3x that for one. The difference between 115k and 150k is negligible on these things. Better yet, you’d probably find someone on here willing to part with theirs for 5-10k less and you’d both get a good deal.

Wow. If that was a sub 85,000 mile truck then I'd understand that price.

FWIW I bought a 2 owner NorCal truck 2/2017 that had 130k miles for $24.2K.

My current 2006 is non-AHC & has 75k, I'm the 2nd owner (TX entire life), dealer maintained since new ... I would ask a price like that.

Both trucks I 'thought' were in pristine condition ... the first I spent $7k & to date with my current black one I'm $3k in.

Yeah, you're getting into 200 territory there... not really worth it IMO

My searches have been pretty limited to 100 series. Aesthetically, that is just what I prefer. Price aside, do many of you consider a 200 series to be that superior?

My searches have been pretty limited to 100 series. Aesthetically, that is just what I prefer. Price aside, do many of you consider a 200 series to be that superior?

I'm a 100-series only kind of guy ... whenever people compare to 200-series I ignore :) ... plus, consider the engineering standards of Toyota during the 90s (when this was designed) vs. today when Toyota is more about brand/marketing than engineering. Plus the 200-series looks like the last generation Highlander on horse steroids.

I'm a 100-series only kind of guy ... whenever people compare to 200-series I ignore :)

I have to agree. For the most part, this is going to be a daily driven vehicle (in Michigan winters). I doubt I will ever make any major modifications. So capability wise, I doubt any of the major differences between the two will really affect me.

The "quality" of materials used (which is important to me) seems to be superior to what was used in the 200 series. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

I agree with your points about the differences between the 100 and 200s.

That aside, you can easily find a 2005-2007 with less than 150k miles for less than $20k in the same condition. Why overpay for what youre looking for?

I agree with your points about the differences between the 100 and 200s.

That aside, you can easily find a 2005-2007 with less than 150k miles for less than $20k in the same condition. Why overpay for what youre looking for?

I'm with you! I'm willing to be flexible for the right Cruiser; however, not ~$31K flexible on this specific one. I plan on talking with them today to see how reasonable they will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom