Wanted 2006 LC ECM, Immobilizer, key and complete ignition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
NO LONGER LOOKING!! I FOUND WHAT I NEEDED.

Hello, I figure this might be a long shot but I am looking for an ECM, Imobilizer, complete ignition with key and key transponder from a 2006 100 series. All pieces need to come out of the same vehicle, so I hoping to find someone parting one out. I would be willing to buy the complete steering column with it all too.

Specifically this set needs to come from a vehicle that came with a 2uz VVTI with a a750f transmission. If you have all these arts from another vehicle that came with this combo I would be interested in that too.

If you have or know where I can find this set please send me a pm or message here.

Last edited:
I bought a complete drive train out of an 06 LC to swap into my 91 LC. It came with a ECM. But with out the other pieces I cannot do anything with it . I don’t have the vehicle to be able to reprogram replacement modules or pair them to the ECM.

For what I need want to do I believe I need all the pieces (ECM, I mobilizer, key transponder and key) already programmed to each other to make a harness for them.

Might be wrecking yard time...
Screenshot_20220102-100042~2.png

Might be wrecking yard time...View attachment 2881813
I have been trying recking yards but have struck out so far. It seems most yards don’t understand what pieces I need when I call, specifically the immobilizer and key transponder. That or they don’t care enough to go pull it all and sell as a set. I check with some of the places in you link. I have not searched on car-part.com before. I appreciate the source, maybe I will be able to find there.

FYI Lextreme can build harnesses for any UZ engine with transmission I believe. Unsure if that's a solution for your problem.

FYI Lextreme can build harnesses for any UZ engine with transmission I believe. Unsure if that's a solution for your problem.
Yes, that is who I will have build the harness. We have talked several times about building a harness for the 2uz VVTI, he cannot do it unless the ECU, comes with at least an Immobilizer or key and transmitter already programmed to the ECU.

I don’t want to turn this want add into a tech or chat thread. I have looked at multiple options including other vehicles ECMs that could work. The truth is I should have just bought a wrecked donor, so I had everything I need. I didn’t do that, so now I am trying to piece it together. Lesson learned, buy a good donor next time.

Last edited:
Bump, someone on Mud may have what you need, let's keep it on top for the win! Good luck.

Bump, someone on Mud may have what you need, let's keep it on top for the win! Good luck.
Just to share my difficulties in finding these pieces. I called the the yards listed in the car part add and only one off them still had the car the ecu came out of and he was not interested in looking for the immobilizer or shipping. I had to call him back and offer more than double what he wanted for the ecu if he could get the immobilizer from the same vehicle with it to get him interested. He said he would look but it would take several days. If he comes up with it I will update this thread.

Thanks for the bump.

Edit: The yard I was talking with never took it out. I called them back and they told me the same thing. Weird they don’t seem interested in pullling parts to make the sale.

Last edited:
Yes! @2001LC Let's help this guy out of a tough spot...

Thanks, I have a possible lead but still looking until something works out.

I finally found what I needed, no longer looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom