SOLD 2006 LC 100, 115K miles, Excellent Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I have a 2006 100 series for sale. I purchased it about a year ago and it was a completely stock one owner car. I have all the service records from when it was new. Pages of service records all done at there local toyota dealership. Timing belt has been replaced, transmission serviced, etc... Once I received it I changed every fluid in the vehicle and I mean everything. Now for the good stuff. I installed OME Springs and torsion bars and Slee shocks and diff drop, and SPC upper control arms for the suspension. White knuckle sliders, TJM bumper with a warn 9500 winch. Its a southern vehicle with absolutely no rust. Interior is almost perfect with weathertech front, center, and rear liners. I do have the 3rd row seats and they will go with the vehicle. I dont have pictures but are in excellent condition. Let me know if you want them if not a buddy of mine with a bunch of kids wants them. This vehicle is located in Upstate South Carolina about 15 minutes from Troll Hole Cruisers. Marshall from Troll Hole has seen it and can vouch for it. I am asking $27,900.00 obo. Please respond here or send me a pm. I have a clean title in hand. Im sure I have left something out so just ask.

LandCruiser7.jpg

LandCruiser5.jpg

LandCruiser11.jpg

LandCruiser25.jpg

LandCruiser26.jpg

Last edited:
Very Nice-

GLWS

Wow, she’s a beaut! What size and brand of tires?

285/70-18. Yokoham, not sure which ones. I put it in storage Friday when I picked up my new one

I would be willing to trade this vehicle for an extremely nice 80 series. The condition of the vehicle would have to be extremely good. I don’t care about leather or options. Mileage and condition is my main concern. Lockers would be a plus but not mandatory.

I would be willing to trade this vehicle for an extremely nice 80 series. The condition of the vehicle would have to be extremely good. I don’t care about leather or options. Mileage and condition is my main concern. Lockers would be a plus but not mandatory.
Sent you a PM

Wow beautiful hundy. Can't believe I missed this by a month. Exactly what I've been looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom