SOLD 2006 Landcruiser MI/TN: USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2006 Landcruiser with AHC and navigation

129,300 miles

Asking $21,000 OBO

I bought this truck in January of 2016 as we had 2 kids and needed a big safe truck. Always loved Landcruisers so this was my chance. I’ve had many smaller Toyota’s in the past, pickups and 4Runners. Still have a 1985 4Runner. This is a 2 owner truck. Bought from Shreveport, LA where it was bought new and was dealer serviced and in great shape when I picked it up. I live in Livonia, MI and drove the truck there from LA. The truck spent one winter in Michigan and barely drove in the snow. No rust on this truck. We had a newborn at the time and didn't go out much. We then moved to TN.

Selling because we downgraded to a Lexus LX570. The wife wanted a newer truck so that’s what happened. She thinks the 100 had required a lot of maintenance, more likely me being OCD about the family truck. I refuse to sell my 1985 4Runner so this has to go.

This truck has always been garaged and waxed every year. Totally stock. Mainly used on family road trips and driving the kids to school.

Exterior:

some scratches on the back lift gate on the passenger side, rock chips on the front end and passenger door, a scratch in the spoiler from where my wife opened the liftgate in a house we were renting.

A couple door dings on the drivers side

Stone chips on the hood

General wear and tear but overall looks great

I repainted the trim pieces with "automotivetouchup" paint per ih8mud

Headlights both new with clear bra 3M, replaced the passenger first because there was a dead spider in the housing I couldn’t get out. Then the driver side didn’t look as pristine as the passenger even after a polishing so I have a brand new replacement being wrapped with 3M waiting for install.

VLED headlight bulbs

Interior:

Grey

Dash is brand new - when dealer replaced the evaporator 10/2017 they left a clip up near the defrost vent and it made a bulge in the dash. They couldn’t fix it so I made them replace the dash and A pillars. Looks great now. All dealer installed.

Leather is in great shape with no tears

Weather tech floor liners front/rear/cargo grey in color

Front windows and windshield tinted at Sunshade Auto in Troy, MI. I like my front window tinted very light for the UV protection.

Maintenance:

Records per request.

1/12/2016 99k: Timing belt/water pump

1/20/2016 100k: PCV, fuel filter, spark plugs, serp belt, pulleys, tensioner

2/2016: Replaced cracked windshield

5/2016 101k: coolant flush, transmission flush, oil change and tire rotation

5/2016 101k: AHC fluid change

8/22/2016 105k: front rotors and pads, oil change and tire rotation, a/c recharged and dye added

11/3/2016 108k: oil change and tire rotation

5/2017: alternator replaced with reman Toyota and battery replaced

7/31/2017 119k: evap core replaced for a/c, rotate tires, airbag recall done

10/2017: dash replaced at dealer after they forgot a clip and it had a bump in it. I wasn’t happy after they fixed it and I could still see a bulge so asked them to replace it

2/23/2018: CV axles replaced with Toyota replacements, t fittings replaced

Only used 93 octane gas from Costco, Exxon, or Shell.

Starter made a clicking sound when the truck started once according to my wife - I personally have never heard it and it has never had an issue starting but I ordered a replacement starter because I heard that is a weak point on these 100 series. I tried to replace the starter and couldn’t get the driver side bolt off. I haven’t had a chance to try again after reading and asking on mud. I’ve never had an issue with starting or heard the sound but I have the replacement that will go with the truck.

Oil changes and tire rotations every 5k miles with Mobile 1 5w30 and Toyota filter.

Truck was picked up today from the detailer. Had a claybar, minor paint correction, and wax.

Thanks, Christian

2006 Landcruiser

Last picture in the album shows the damage from when my MIL ran into our garage! It was fixed really well and at that time I had the front bumper repainted as well because the stone chips were really bad. Anyhow, that's the only thing on the car fax. States "other damage to front end" Everything else is clean, no accidents, floods, nothing shady. I bought the car fax as well if you want it.

Heck of a write up. Kudos on the detail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom