SOLD 2006 Land Cruiser, southern car up north, $20k, 159k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought this rig this summer, selling because I would rather have a 200 series.

Located in Milwaukee, WI

2006 Land Cruiser
159k miles
$20,000
Clean WI title ready to go
No loans
100% clean Carfax
No accident damage
All options work, no issues
TIming belt done at 140k with paperwork
New OEM AHC globes 5k miles ago
Gray leather interior, no splits or rips
Running boards removed and stored
Weathertech mats
Vais Tech Bluetooth for streaming
Factory DVD works great
Updated NAV
LED interior lights
From the south, 1 winter in Wisconsin, really nice underneath
20% tint on front windows
Aftermarket subwoofer
Less than 10k miles on BGF All Terrains, all 5 tires match.
Has a dent in drivers side fender you can barely see, PDR guy said he could take it out.
Borla exhaust - installed end of Dec 2018
JBL Components in front doors and JBL 2 ways in rear doors - Installed end of Dec 2018

Updated 1/14/19 - Added a Borla exhaust and new speakers in the factory locations, updated miles, raised price.

Details:

Last edited:
Best color, nice clean example

What aftermarket subwoofer did you go with?

GLWS

Looks like nice rig, I had identical year and color and loved it! Good luck with sale!

I will get some interior and chassis pics this weekend hopefully. Gonna vacuum it out and give the chassis a bath in Fluid Film. Its dark here by 4:30 so its pretty much drive to work in the dark, drive home in the dark.

Updated with more photos. If anyone has any specific ones they want let me know.

Photos show Weathertechs removed, but they are included. I also have the engine cover, just don't like it so I took it off.

Bumping it up - just did new Denso Iridiums, Gates Fleetrunner serpentine belt, and a coil pack last night.

Pm’d

@ArnieC where'd you get those center console panels?

I made the center console panels myself, disassembled everything, cleaned and degreased, wrapped with 3M vinyl with adhesion promoter. They were pretty scratched up from some long-fingernailed woman previous owner.

Still might get a wild hair up my butt and do the two vertical panels next to the radio but it may be a bit much. I just did what you can see and the panel where the vent window controls are.

Keys are heat gun, good vinyl, and adhesion promoter.

I made the center console panels myself, disassembled everything, cleaned and degreased, wrapped with 3M vinyl with adhesion promoter. They were pretty scratched up from some long-fingernailed woman previous owner.

Still might get a wild hair up my butt and do the two vertical panels next to the radio but it may be a bit much. I just did what you can see and the panel where the vent window controls are.

Keys are heat gun, good vinyl, and adhesion promoter.

Nice man they came out great.

nice looking rig. unfortunately you are selling in a market that has very depressed Land Cruiser values. As I now own 4.
looks good, really like the color and wish the timing was right because it is prime for a build.

nice looking rig. unfortunately you are selling in a market that has very depressed Land Cruiser values. As I now own 4.
looks good, really like the color and wish the timing was right because it is prime for a build.
Curious what you mean by “depressed land cruiser values”

Genuine question - not being sarcastic - as I have been encouraging the wife to look at a 200 (trading / selling her 100)

I watch prices from many different areas so just comparing the dollar amounts to California or Texas sales are much different from ours here in Wisconsin.

I attribute this the the dreaded rust (car leprosy). Also to the fact that this is GM country. Most have never even seen or heard of a Land Cruiser. And I myself had to visit Haiti to see and appreciate the awesomeness of a Toyota off-road product.

For a price comparison I bought 2 2000 recently one for $2100 and the other for $1250, last year 80 series for $3600 and 2 years ago the cleanest 60 around for $16,000.

No problem with asking I love these vehicles and will continue try to convince the commoners.

Heck have woody from this site chime in he lived 30 minutes from me.

Rear seats, engine cover, and running boards are all in excellent condition and stored in my garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom