Wanted 2006 - 2007 LC or LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
I’ve been lurking here for a while and have decided (aka the wife said if I sell the Jeep) it’s time to start looking for a 2006 - 2007 Land Cruiser or LX470. Looking for something with less than 150k miles (will consider higher if the maintenance and mods are right) and ZERO rust. I want to build a mild rig with bumpers f&r, slight lift, etc. but I’m open to something that’s already done.

Really want to find a clean truck that has great maintenance. I’m in the Houston area and would like to buy in the next couple of months.

thanks for looking at the post, and let me see what you all have!

FB35CCCF-BD43-4EE4-A2EC-3CEBB86A4E4F.png

Don’t be afraid of high mileage. Just bought this two owner with 219k.. has over 50 service records and drives great.

@German Castillo Awesome LC! I too just bought a 2001 LC with 235k miles. Any maintenance you did right off the bat? I've reviewed the baseline forums, and got the Timing belt/water pump done right away. Just curious if you did anything else? Mine has good service records, and just want to keep ahead of anything to keep it running well! Thanks!

I have a 2007 100 series. No rust. Full service records. 185,000. Second owner. I bought it at 95,000. I just logged on to see what it was worth :)

I’m actively in the market if you’re interested in talking. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Thanks.

Still on the hunt. Prefer a Land Cruiser but not too picky besides color (black, grey, white; grey interior), miles (<175k), and good maintenance records.

I am also still searching and exhausted in my extensive time spent looking. 06-07 TLC under 175k miles with service records preferred. I am fine if its stock or has a slight build but must be rust free. I am located in Charleston SC.

Look forward to seeing a pic of your new rig!

IMG_0771.jpg

Here it is - drove home to Houston, TX from Tulsa, OK, 550 miles in day without a worry (except where the next gas station was - it's thirsty). It may look familiar to some of you as I bought it from DK450LX (great guy).

Some simple modifications thus far - stedi fox lights in the ARB bumper, replaced all the stock interior lights with LEDs, LED reverse lights, planning on some rear hatch LED lights, removing the running boards, adding courtesy lights (need to find the dome light wire to tap), potentially adding add. LED rear lights and some Stedi Type-X Sport spot lights on the front bumper. From there I'll be looking at a rack, fridge, and baselining the fluids.

So far, I love it.

View attachment 2423996
Here it is - drove home to Houston, TX from Tulsa, OK, 550 miles in day without a worry (except where the next gas station was - it's thirsty). It may look familiar to some of you as I bought it from DK450LX (great guy).

Some simple modifications thus far - stedi fox lights in the ARB bumper, replaced all the stock interior lights with LEDs, LED reverse lights, planning on some rear hatch LED lights, removing the running boards, adding courtesy lights (need to find the dome light wire to tap), potentially adding add. LED rear lights and some Stedi Type-X Sport spot lights on the front bumper. From there I'll be looking at a rack, fridge, and baselining the fluids.

So far, I love it.

Congrats, that’s a nice looking LC!

View attachment 2423996

So far, I love it.
Well done Remko! Super sharp, and black is your color, right? X2 on those hatch lights. On my LX the factory running boards had puddle lights we tapped into for some LED lights after I put the sliders on. One of my favorite little features for some reason, not sure if LC has the same thing?

Thanks - it checked all the boxes for me! I reached out to Bryson and will be doing the hatch mod like yours (thanks!) unfortunately my LC didn’t have courtesy lights so I need to find the dome light wire and tap it from what I understand.

I am also still searching and exhausted in my extensive time spent looking. 06-07 TLC under 175k miles with service records preferred. I am fine if its stock or has a slight build but must be rust free. I am located in Charleston SC.

Is higher mileage but have you looked at this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom