Wanted 2006 - 2007 LC or LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
I’ve been lurking here for a while and have decided (aka the wife said if I sell the Jeep) it’s time to start looking for a 2006 - 2007 Land Cruiser or LX470. Looking for something with less than 150k miles (will consider higher if the maintenance and mods are right) and ZERO rust. I want to build a mild rig with bumpers f&r, slight lift, etc. but I’m open to something that’s already done.

Really want to find a clean truck that has great maintenance. I’m in the Houston area and would like to buy in the next couple of months.

thanks for looking at the post, and let me see what you all have!

Budget is around $25K - it really depends on what condition and what mods the vehicle has.

Thanks! Merlot is definitely one of my favorites.
I do have a Gray/Gray 07LX w163K I've not posted yet.
I also have Emerald (00LX w/~350K) it's been our DD for near 2 years now as I work on. Coming along nicely!
Also a 06LC w/~225K. I'll be replacing or rebuilding engine.

Reactions: BCM
I saw a white one on Craigslist Houston yesterday. Sub100k miles.

I have active notifications on CL, Autotrader, and Cars.com and nothing has popped up besides trashed out vehicles and people wanting way too much for vehicles that haven't been maintained. If you happen to see the link again please share it. Thanks.

FYI - I'm more inclined to by from a Mud member as you all appreciate the maintenance required to keep this things in shape and on the road/trail.

I have active notifications on CL, Autotrader, and Cars.com and nothing has popped up besides trashed out vehicles and people wanting way too much for vehicles that haven't been maintained. If you happen to see the link again please share it. Thanks.

FYI - I'm more inclined to by from a Mud member as you all appreciate the maintenance required to keep this things in shape and on the road/trail.

Check out BRZO app.

Anyone have first hand experience with King’s Chariot? I’ve read mixed reviews...

Anyone have first hand experience with King’s Chariot? I’ve read mixed reviews...

I know there is at least one poster here who owns a truck he bought from them. That said, I've read 5 negative posts about them for every positive one I've seen. I did consider calling them about one of their LX's a year ago when I was looking, but ultimately decided against it. Their pricing is just too high.

I see you are in Houston though. I would think, with some patience you ought to be able to find a clean, rust free example somewhere close to you. Good luck.

I know there is at least one poster here who owns a truck he bought from them. That said, I've read 5 negative posts about them for every positive one I've seen. I did consider calling them about one of their LX's a year ago when I was looking, but ultimately decided against it. Their pricing is just too high.

I see you are in Houston though. I would think, with some patience you ought to be able to find a clean, rust free example somewhere close to you. Good luck.

Thanks, that’s what I was seeing as well, it’s a shame they’re so proud of them and have mixed reviews as their builds are nice.

being in Houston is helpful but most of them around here have 200k miles +, I’m going to be patient and look for the right one but if the right one pops up on here I’ll jump on it.

Last edited:
209k miles too high (with every service record from day 0, and no rust)?
I have a 2007 100 series. No rust. Full service records. 185,000. Second owner. I bought it at 95,000. I just logged on to see what it was worth :)

Keep them coming - prefer Any of these colors with a grey interior but will consider others.
  • Galactic Gray Mica [LC or LX]
  • Thunder Cloud Metallic [LC]
  • Classic Silver Metallic [LC or LX]
  • Black Onyx [LX]

I have 2006 lx470 in grey mica with 168k, two owner, 0 rust, timing belt done, no accidents, super clean, all stock with exception of air ride removal. I also have an android tesla screen in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom