Trade 2005 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 for clean FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 2005 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 and thought I would throw out a possible trade for a clean stock or near stock FJ60.

Toyota Tacoma Double cab short bed 4x4
97,xxx miles...not a DD so will remain the same for a while
Silver Streak
Auto Transmission
TRD off road package
Transmission cooler/towing package

Modifications:
OME 885 coils, dakar rear leafs, nitrocharger shock
ARB deluxe winchbar (with foglights)
Snugtop Cab hi shell color matched purchased in 2007...slider screened side windows...front flip down window.... Yakima side loader artificial raingutters with 1A towers and crossbars
265/75/16 Hankook ATMs x5...about 20k miles on these tires...spare brand new...with certificates from discount tire...

Good stuff:

1. One owner since new...purchased July 2005 Flagstaff, AZ
2. Major service reciepts (30,60,90K)...I have handled all of the minor things such as filters and fluids...mobil 1 syn in crankcase and diffs...
3. Non smoker...clean interior... TRD toyota seat covers on front seats...
4. Garaged truck...paint is good...couple of small scratches, chips...waxed every year...

P1010659.jpg

P1000298.jpg

P1000304.jpg

P1000300.jpg

P1010657.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 1994 80 series locked riding on 285s, every option for that year. No dents no rust. White in color, deflared with black rhino lining on rockers. 183,000 miles.

If this at all sounds interesting I can send pics.

Had no plans to sell or trade but I could use a four door Tacoma so I can sell my 1996 with 311,000 miles.

I have had a few offers of non stock LCs...

I would consider a slightly modified FJ60 (small lift, bumpers, etc) and possibly a engine swap...
I don't want a hacked body and only want rust free or close to it...After living in NY and MI for too long I am done dealing with rust...

Would also consider a locked 97 CE 80 series

I've got a nice 60 I may be interested in trading. The rust that WAS there in the usual spot was removed and the armor added, I have a cd with about 100 photos of the whole process. They did a great job repairing it. No rust other than that really. Lift, newer clutch, front end done fairly recently, also have custom front and rear bumpers for it, brackets need welded and then installed, local welder quoted me $75 a piece but has been too busy to get me in. Also have an extra set of studded snow tires.

image-2475804852.jpg

image-1877719357.jpg

image-2597396610.jpg

As the trade thing is proving difficult to work out I have decided to list the truck for sale flat out. Will be listing it soon and will continue to look for a 60.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom