For Sale 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser 224k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
This is not mine but the guy posted it this afternoon for $10,000, got 4 responses so he raised it to $14,000. Then he got apparently got multiple full price offers at $14,000 so he's now raised it to $15,000.

Anyways if anyone wants it have at it!

This is not mine but the guy posted it this afternoon for $10,000, got 4 responses so he raised it to $14,000. Then he got apparently got multiple full price offers at $14,000 so he's now raised it to $15,000.

Anyways if anyone wants it have at it!

Interesting pricing strategy. So, when I’m ready to sell my 100 series, bring to to Colorado.

Interesting pricing strategy. So, when I’m ready to sell my 100 series, bring to to Colorado.

At some point I'd not buy it out of principle. I offer you full asking price at $14,000 and you turn around and say just kidding it's $15,000 now. Yeah right. He's just gonna piss people off doing that. But if you ask him it will be sold tomorrow. 🙄

Obviously a Novice as to Knowledge about these vehicles, I’d be skeptical about what service of history there is to vehicle. Perhaps he hasn’t done anything or Worse-He personally has done some things. Unknowing; Either way- a adjective to best describe seller.

Update: He must have had people come look at it and call him out on some rust. He's added a ton of undercarriage photos, as well as added to the description the fact that there are some rust spots on the wheel well as and also an area where it's starting to rust through. I never bothered looking up the VIN but I wouldn't be surprised if originated somewhere rusty.

anyways has he lowered the price? Nope. Not a cent.

VIN: JTEHT05J652077510

Can't help myself. Ran the VIN and it's was a Virginia car until December 2017.

Knowing that I think he'd be lucky to get his original $10k asking.

pretty non-existent underbody rust. Interesting passenger side panel has tear though.

Mine is a richmond VA vehicle with almost no rust.

South VA gets almost no snow apparently

Mine is a richmond VA vehicle with almost no rust.

South VA gets almost no snow apparently
Wow, crazy. My aunt lives in Falls Church near DC and seems to get a major snow event every year.

Never thought to ask if their cars are rusty and didn't notice last time I was there.

Wow, crazy. My aunt lives in Falls Church near DC and seems to get a major snow event every year.

Never thought to ask if their cars are rusty and didn't notice last time I was there.

I bought an LX that spent 9 years of its life in VA outside of DC. It's not rust free, but aside from the rear diff and underneath the rear bumper, there's hardly any rust to speak of. Sometimes I think people write vehicles too early, off of location alone.

IMG_20200409_172803.jpg

IMG_20200409_172524.jpg

IMG_20200409_172535.jpg

IMG_20200409_172700.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom