SOLD 2005 Lexus LX470 in Excellent Condition - 111K Miles - Northern California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you take a trade with good amount of cash for a 2005 toyota sequoia 164,500 miles on it

Following for more pics - particularly underside and claimed rust areas. GLWS

From what I understand if you have AHC then your sway bars are thinner - do you happen to know if anything else was replaced besides shocks? Asking because I imagine that AHC delete with LC shocks would have worse body roll than either a stock LC or LX. But I don't know enough to know...

Last edited:
I sent private messages over the last two weeks, is this still for sale?

I vaguely recall an LX470 listed in NorCal within the last two years. Was white, similar to this one. It had some serious rust/corrosion from what I recall.

Seeing the NH history and rust remediation should really cause someone to do their due diligence on the undercarriage. Check it out and be comfortable with what you’re buying.

I vaguely recall an LX470 listed in NorCal within the last two years. Was white, similar to this one. It had some serious rust/corrosion from what I recall.

Seeing the NH history and rust remediation should really cause someone to do their due diligence on the undercarriage. Check it out and be comfortable with what you’re buying.
Thanks, investigated post history and found this - which doesn't look very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom