2005 LC small facelift June 05 in OZ, any pics anyone or more info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In OZ, we are getting a small facelift on our 2005 LC 100 , I have had a look at what pics the US has, can anybody tell me what you already have on yours and what you don't.

New style 3 bar front grille
New front headlights with combined corner lamp and high beam
LED tail lights and modified stop lights

Does anyone know of any photos, or have access to toyota's internal system and get some photos?

At least they still appear serious about selling the 100 in the JDM.

Jim_Chow said:
See http://toyota.jp/landcruiser100/index.html . Note the V8 is still spec'd at 235hp (ie, no vvti), at least for the JDM model.
Thanks for the info, top site if I could read all the symbols(JAP), I managed to navigate around and get a look at what I might be buying in 2 months time, there is a media blockout for another month in OZ I think. One concern I have is the sweep of the headlights, will this impede on the under bonnet room battery area, we can currently get a Optima D31 battery into both sides of our vehicles, something I haven't seen mentioned on this site, and I thought maybe it was a US thing with the swept back lights taking up space. the Optima D31 is about 13" x 6.7" x 10" h to top of terminals. can you guys fit these under your bonnet(hood?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom