For Sale 2005 Land Cruiser North Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459 United States
Mileage
Color
Black
So I’m sure I will come to regret this decision much like all the other land cruisers I have sold over the years but I have decided that I want to get into a 200. I bought this one owner 05 last December from a local female realtor after a long long search. Overall the truck is in great shape. Not perfect but pretty dang nice. Completely stock. No rust. No mods. I replaced TB/WP when I got it at 180k and pulled the running boards. Lots of service records from PO. Has 188k now. Clean interior. Normal bumps and dings from her driving around for 15 years. New Michelin LTXs. Looking for a 2010 or 2011 white LC with black interior. Would be open to trade. Gonna list for 22k but would take less from interested mud member.
Known issues: PO said sunroof was slow to open. I unplugged because did not want to take a chance getting stuck open. May or may not function. Have not tried. Does not leak. Tilt works telescopic does not. Time for new front brakes. I will do before I sell with OEM or will knock off price for new owner. Whatever they prefer. PO was in couple minor fender benders as noted on car fax. No air bags. Nothing serious that I could tell. Like I said, not perfect BAT truck but extremely nice low mileage stock LC if anyone is interested. Thanks

2D5ACE1E-EA38-4235-94C7-DEF5AEEA4F01.jpeg

CB7044F1-C0C4-4056-A854-AE3098E1ADC9.jpeg

26CC32CE-A46A-4772-861B-5DEC7CCE2F21.jpeg

F03858DB-2519-4A59-BF42-597B12346514.png

46D1888E-CB89-4FAE-9F72-6267F65F666F.jpeg

Figured I would throw it out there at 22K. I will get local Toyota dealership to put oem front brakes on if desired and work a deal with interested mud member. Would like it to go to a good home if possible. Also forgot to add that I put a in new battery, front speakers and did the heater Tees this past year. I have the running boards if buyer wanted them. Thanks

So looking for a little feedback. This Posting has been up almost a week with zero interest. Has the market cooled off that much for a rust free stock LC or is my 22k OBO that far off the mark?? And if so …. Should I just keep and build this one out rather than try to get into a 200 and build it out?? Thoughts? Thanks in advance

If this all paid up on your end, it’s the cheapest capable car “you can buy”. You will shell out another $20k to get into the 200 even after you get your listed asking price. It is high BTW. I just bought my wife a well cared for 2005 100 series for $17k. Rare to find someone who will pay your asking with the issues you list. They are minor, but not at your asking price where they should not be.

Fix the issues. Not expensive to do so. Spend some $ building it up. You probably spend <$5k for some really good bolt ons to get you to a very solid platform. >$5k to get the 200 kitted similarly , so another $25k above your $22k asking for the 200 route. This is a very capable vehicle as is. I get the fad about getting a 200. This has less electronics, IFS like the 200, 2UZ which is a great motor. 200 has the 3UR which has a little more pep, but 200 is heavy. You have baselined what you have to some extent. Keep it.

My two cents. Ignore or use as you choose.

Definitely keep it and repair what's broken. If you are looking to kit the truck out there are plenty of options for the 100. 200 series gadgets are expennnnnsive.

I tried to send you a personal conversation but your inbox is at its max limit.

Put it on Craigslist? For someone who wants a clean black 100 05 I’m sure someone would pay 22. Just might take awhile.

My 2005 has 189,000 miles on it, everything works fine, and I paid quite a bit less than $22K for it over six years ago when the mileage was closer to 128,000.

Not really. I think I’m gonna hold on to it. Had lots of offers for 20 but I need to get 22 for it to make it worthwhile so I’m just gonna Start the build out on this one for now. Thanks. I will update the thread

Q: how do you get the shine on the black paint? it's amazing. Good luck with the build... its a keeper.

Yeah maybe so…but maybe not. Can’t replace it for 20…..it’s a solid stock truck that has never been off the pavement. I’m gonna try to list some of the service that has been done within the last 10k or for the people who have asked

Yeah maybe so…but maybe not. Can’t replace it for 20…..it’s a solid stock truck that has never been off the pavement. I’m gonna try to list some of the service that has been done within the last 10k or for the people who have asked
That’s statement is not entirely true. There are lots of rust free stock truck (2003+) for under $20k

It’s the built truck that are demanding high price because the parts are not available and aftermarket parts are getting expensive everyday

Last edited:
Ok…….you got me. I just know it took me awhile to find this one. Maybe for other people or in other places it’s easier to find one for less than 20k. Just was not easy for me

It is a wacky market right now. There are lots of variables between trucks, but for solid clean 100s - supply remains low and demand high. And "solid" and "clean" are in the eye of the beholder. They are frequently selling before auction in Atlanta/Orlando/Tampa/Nashville right now. At risk of being captain obvious, an individual LC is worth what one is willing to accept and another is willing to pay. Mac - it's worth what it is to you for replacement and other transaction costs that you are weighing for yourself. I don't think you are crazy for asking what you are or the potential buyers are crazy for offering less than that. (Not that anyone called anyone else crazy...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom