2005 Colorado Expedition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

inacoma said:
alibabba (aka alia) is my bitch :flipoff2:

The sad thing is that you're my wife's BITCH :eek: She's been saving up the abuse until she sees you... :D

See y'all on Sunday.

Ali

alia176 said:
The sad thing is that you're my wife's BITCH :eek: She's been saving up the abuse until she sees you... :D

See y'all on Sunday.

Ali

then that makes me one person higher on the totem pole than YOU...makes you your wife's bitch's bitch.

:flipoff2:

later.

k

Waggoner5 said:
I am sorry to miss all this, but I had to return home to take care of some business. I may return but not sure when.
G

:( that's sad to hear. Was hoping our dogs could play :)

Kumar
...i'll still be in Silverton the entire second week.

Kumar,

We still meetin' at Handlebars or whatever that resturant is there in Silverton for dinner Sunday evening?

Looks like the Potter family is arriving in Ouray Saturday afternoon, playing around Sunday up there, may run Imogene Pass over to Telluride and then Ophir Pass over to Silverton to arrive for Supper. We'll be staying Sunday night and Monday night then departing Tuesday evening to head back to OK.

How can we let everyone know where/when to meet Sunday evening for supper?

Jody.

Outback said:
Kumar,

We still meetin' at Handlebars or whatever that resturant is there in Silverton for dinner Sunday evening?

Looks like the Potter family is arriving in Ouray Saturday afternoon, playing around Sunday up there, may run Imogene Pass over to Telluride and then Ophir Pass over to Silverton to arrive for Supper. We'll be staying Sunday night and Monday night then departing Tuesday evening to head back to OK.

How can we let everyone know where/when to meet Sunday evening for supper?

Jody.

yup, supper sounds good. mabrodis/zack/ali and clan/as well as me and clan should be showing up....

take my number...913.207-5755 --- not sure it will work in silverton though...I'm staying at the canyon motel...small town, you won't miss my white lexus.

later.
Kumar

Cool, we won't be hard to miss either in the white DCab Taco w/ black wheels and ARB bullbar :D

Here's my number, just in case 405.323.7663 Let's shoot for about 6:00-6:30 ish for supper.

See you Sunday!!

Jody.

Just checking in from Ouray, CO!!! Found some free wireless here at the motel. Okay, actually the resturant beneath us :D

No pics to upload yet, we just arrived late last night. Anyhow, ain't technology fun???

Jody.

Ali,
I'm up in the Almagre Mtn Range outside of Co Springs (FR 371, Cather Springs). I have no cell service, but do have dialup. I got your voicemail but didnt have time to return your call until after I was out of range.
Anyway, as you can see I won't be in Silverton area this year, I found out too late. However I did learn that the drive from Chicago wasn't too bad, even with two kids-- I hit 100 mph across Nebraska more than once, and could've probably made Canon City or so in two days...
Last week I wheeled 'scenicly' up in Front Range area, we did Middle St Vrain and Switzerland Trail from Charles Wells' guides. Tomorrow or so I'm trying Mt. Baldy down here in Co Springs.
Later,
Kenton

warpdriv said:
So where is all the pics?

Lots of pics in the main part of Mud, under Trails...same thread title...!

Ali

Silverton Area

You guys are going to have a blast in the Silverton area! I did the trails with the Dodge Durango club a couple summers ago. Definitely hit Cinnamon Pass and Imogene Pass. I would recommend a night run on one of the easier trails, as well. You haven't seen stars before until you are up 11,000 feet with no moon! Stay away from Black Bear unless you have some serious rock rigs. It's an expert class trail, and from what I hear, several deaths are attributed to it each year. We didn't even try it. Good luck, and have fun!

tx4guns said:
You guys are going to have a blast in the Silverton area! I did the trails with the Dodge Durango club a couple summers ago. Definitely hit Cinnamon Pass and Imogene Pass. I would recommend a night run on one of the easier trails, as well. You haven't seen stars before until you are up 11,000 feet with no moon! Stay away from Black Bear unless you have some serious rock rigs. It's an expert class trail, and from what I hear, several deaths are attributed to it each year. We didn't even try it. Good luck, and have fun!

Hmmm, we HAD a blast second week in August ;) ... and yes, we did do BlackBear ;)

Kumar

Black Bear

I'm probably crazy enough to do it, but not in my Durango. I was told that the switchbacks were too sharp for any vehicles with a longer wheelbase. I didn't risk it.

Glad you guys HAD fun. I was a little behind the learning curve on that post.

Best,

Tx

Blackbear isn't that bad.. been down it a half a dozen times, once in a full size blazer, that was tight. But I've taken my bone stock 4runner down it twice.

Last year, we saw a herd of old army powerwagons follow our group down...and they're much wider than our 80s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom