SOLD 2005 Black Toyota Land Cruiser - very clean, in excellent shape! - Raleigh, NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

• 165,xxx miles
  • Southern truck; GA & NC – no rust
  • Meticulously maintained
  • I am the second owner, first owner was a Doctor’s wife in Atlanta, I bought it in 2017
  • 29 dealership service records under first owner
  • 16 service records under my ownership at my independent shop ($9,089 in expense (not that that matters for price, but I think does show my commitment to properly maintaining this vehicle)) and I have all the receipts
  • File with receipts is in my office, will upload them to listing tomorrow
  • New front brakes, front rotors and CV axles (w lifetime warranty) all done in the last 5 months.
  • All fluids were baselined upon my purchase and have since used manufacturers recommended service intervals, always using synthetic fluids
  • Black over grey leather – Drivers side seat bottom replaced; I still have original. Wolfmans upholstery shop made cover, found him on ih8mud, it’s a great replacement
  • Weathertech floor mats
  • Original floor mats – not used by me but included (they have been in my basement since my purchase)
  • Third row seats, still have tags on them, never used
  • Tinted windows
  • All speakers replaced in 2018 ($723)
  • BT45-TOY installed – Bluetooth audio and phone calls using steering wheel controls
  • Pfran LED interior kit
  • Silicone radiator hose upgrade and metal heater tees
  • Hood and rear hatch struts recently replaced
  • TrekBoxx Tailgate replacement (love that thing btw)
  • YotaMD Key – another favorite upgrade
  • BFG All-terrain 275/70/18, roughly 50-60% tread left
  • Timing belt changed at 96k miles 6/2015
  • I removed the engine cover, but it is also in good shape and included with the sale
The less good:

• Came with the ugly fender flares, I had them removed by a body shop, but you can see where they once were if you look closely on the bumpers
  • It was involved in what was described to me by the previous owner as a minor sideswipe accident while parked in 2015, it is reported on the Carfax as “moderate” damage. I forgot about this until I reran the Carfax in preparation for selling. I am happy to send photos from whatever angle the prospective buyer would like, but I think it is a non-issue and never noticed any abnormalities in appearance or operation.
This truck has been maintained as if I was going to own it forever, it is in fantastic shape and is ready for its next adventure with a new family. I spent months looking for the perfect 100 when I bought this and I hope someone else who is in the same situation will be able to get this truck

I am in Raleigh, NC and would be happy to pick someone up from the RDU airport if they are flying in to buy it. I am happy to facilitate a pre-purchase inspection at the buyer’s expense. And although I have no experience with it, I am willing to consider shipping it (at the buyer’s expense and coordination) for the right deal.

For those seriously considering this purchase I will give you the contact information for my mechanic who raves about this truck, the condition it is in and how much he would like to have it. I have monitored auctions on BAT, this site as well as the FB TLC marketplace group. I believe I have priced this fairly and below the maximum I could get from it to facilitate a quicker sale.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_6336.jpg
IMG_6337.jpg
IMG_6338.jpg
IMG_6339.jpg
IMG_6340.jpg

Last edited:
That is a nice 05. I don't think the price is all that far off as the condition and maint is nearly perfect. I just bought an 05 with 72k miles and it is nearly perfect as well. Mine is Garnet/Tan. This one may even be nicer due to a few scuffs on my bumpers that will require painting someday.

I hope this Cruiser goes on to the next caretaker who will cherish it as well.

RKT

The deal is done, the truck could not have gone to a better person (4th cruiser owned) and could not have been an easier transaction! Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks very much, and the feeling is mutual. Doing a remote transaction like this can be nerve-wracking, but I can’t imagine it could have gone any smoother than it did.

I’ve been Cruiser-less for a couple of years now, and I’m looking forward to having a 100 series once again.

The deal is done, the truck could not have gone to a better person (4th cruiser owned) and could not have been an easier transaction! Thanks!

do mind sharing how much you sold for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom