For Sale 2005 4Runner v8. LI, NY $11,750 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its an 05 SR5 V8 with just shy of 163k
So far, while owning it I have done:
-Toytec 112-620 front coils with a spacer
-Toytec 2.0HD rear coils
-Bilstein 5100s front and rear
-SPC UCAs
-Spidertrax 1.25" spacers front and rear.
-SPC UCA's
-light bar and pods
-custom built roof rack
-RPM Fab front bumper
-Double din head unit
-295 STT Pro's with steel black wheels. Excellent tread life left. Basically a 33"
-Blue LED lighting in doors, and dome lights.

The timing belt has been done, I had tank dropped new fuel pump put in, CV axles im sure im missing something. I can get service records for most of it if interested.

As for the interior, I have back pain often, so I got rid of the factory front seats and switched them out for some seats out of an old LeBaron, which are much more comfortable even though they look out of place. They are bolted down in the front, and I switched all over the airbag sensors and s*** from the stock seats, so I was able to safely pass inspection.

Repair wise, I have had both CVs replaced, radiator, timing belt, and a few other little things I am forgetting. The motor runs excellent, the transmission is excellent. Routine maintenance always done, along with the brakes at some point. I can get a list of work done by the shop if desired. Some papers I may be missing, but I can always get you in contact with who worked on it.
VIN# upon request, if you'd like to check the vehicle history.

She has some mud, some scratches, but I will be detailing the truck after I get back from PA this weekend. There is some trail damage in the last picture, along with some on the drivers door, but it is on the plastic trim pieces, which can be easily replaced or repaired. She is used on the trails, I took her stock and after I lifted it, and she does great.

It is time to go bigger and more capable and with a solid axle. I am looking for a built 96-97 Land Cruiser with the factory lockers-front and rear. If you have one and might be possibly interested in trading, please drop me a message via PM, or comment here and I will get ahold of you.

She has been great offroad, but It is time to go bigger and more capable and solid axle. I am looking for a built 96-97 Land Cruiser with the factory lockers-front and rear. If you have one and might be possibly interested in trading, please drop me a message via PM, or comment here and I will get ahold of you.

I am located in Long Island, NY. I wouldn't hesitate to take the Runner out of state..she has been across country twice

j6a3i3.jpg

AqtkzF.jpg

gJUv3i.jpg

bsmLYk.jpg

ZDHnv4.jpg

abLf5p.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. These V8's drive very nice. Bump to ad price to posting. Good luck with sale. You wont be disappointed in an 80 other than the power difference.

Could you post a few more pics of the exterior and interior?
No problem. I just gave it a quick detail so she's lookin good!
20181118_132646.jpg

20181118_132612.jpg

20181118_132637.jpg

20180928_184415.jpg
20181118_132631.jpg

Also forgot to add that the amp and subs are not included, however the custom metal tire carrier that I made is. Mileage went up a little since I drove it this past weekend.

I had a '03 2UZ 4runner, wife totalled it by running a stop sign with me in the pass seat :rolleyes:, we then bought a new '07 2UZ 4runner. Amazing drivetrain, wish they still made LC engine 4runners.

GLWS!

Price is negotiable! Willing to keep wheels tires and rack for a little less. I have factory rack rails i can re-install.

Bump. Moving to AZ in a few weeks, i would like to sell before i head out so i do not have to tow. Just hit 163k and passed inspection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom