2004 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I could not pass up this little gem,1 owner 136k (he is a neighbor). He Has done every required maintenance and oil change at 3500k they are all noted in the book.

I was looking forward to building the little 87 but this was a deal I could not pass up. So onward and forward.
I had ordered some parts for the 87 from ARB. I was lucky enough they had not shipped yet and was able to swap all the pieces over for the 1st gen.

So far all I have done is upgrade the radio. Found this sony for $150 at best buy. Also built a little sleeping platform for the bed since it came a camper shell.

The items on order are:
arb front bumper
warn m800
Ome Suspension
SPC control arms,
OE tie rods, & ball joints.
New brakes with stainless cables.
New headlights, just stock replacements

Need to figure out tires...
I don't want to regear and it will see some pavement time. So I am going to go 235/85/16 or 265/75/16.
There are so many options when it comes to tires. I have had great luck with Cooper st maxx, Grabber atx, and Falkens atw.
I was thinking about the Toyo at3, A friend just got the newer Kenda tire and is very impressed.
Someone else I know who spends alot of time offroad, just went back to the Duratracs which I found surprising.
If anybody wants to help point me in a direction for tires and tire size feel free to chime in.

IMG_1595.jpeg

IMG_1607.jpeg

IMG_1608.jpeg

Hi, what headlights did you go with they look great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom