For Sale 2004 white 100 series in Spring Hill, TN(near nashville) *reduced* 205,000miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
$8500.00

I can list the work I've had done since purchase in 2016 from Herrin Gear Toyota in Jackson, MS

this work completed by '49 Tire and Auto Service in Jackson,MS'

baselined fluids(antifreeze, oil, etc "all fluids")
Water pump and Timing Belt (mileage 159,716)
100 series "Tee Hoses"
100 series Drive Belt
Upper Radiator Hose
Lower Radiator Hose
8 Spark Plug Replacement
Repack Front Wheel Bearings

Rear ARB springs 2865
New Torsion Bars (adjusted for height) these are slightly thicker than factory bars
Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Shocks x 4
Diff Drop installed
285/65 R-18 E BFG all terrain KO2

It has also had an aftermarket stereo installed while keeping the touchscreen climate controls intact. The factory system is still in the truck and can be replaced with some effort(it is just sort of bypassed at the moment so that I can run all JBL speakers, a 5 channel AMP with JBL sub placed into factory sub location and a bluetooth/usb capable head unit in place of the stock cassette player)

for the remainder of the time that I lived in MS, I took pride in changing my own oil, and keeping the truck up on my own

New battery in January of 2019 and had the brakes resurfaced and new pads less than 2 months ago. All of the later work, oil changes, etc done at Toyota dealerships. I also have the owner's manual and 2 working keys.

I have had zero mechanical issues out of the vehicle. The clock spring in the steering column makes a noise when the weather is cold.
I did have the door open as I backed out of my garage and it hyper-extended the door - that was all fixed by a professional body shop and they even re-finished and re-attached some of the silver body cladding that was looking loose(just out of the goodness or their hearts)

The drivers door window tint is bubbling(i will have that fixed for sure) and the valve covers have a very very tiny oil leak - there is absolutely no oil on the ground under the truck and I drive it 60 miles + per day during my work week. ( i do have a quote from a local toyota dealer to have it fixed = $698 plus tax)... I generally want everything in tip top shape but, i've never had to add oil(checking regularly), and have never seen oil so i haven't been in a huge hurry to have it fixed. (This valve cover oil leak was fixed February 2020 at Robert's Toyota in Columbia, TN)

It also has a Dissent Offroad front bumper with no hoop(pics to follow) and a 10,000 smitybuilt x20 waterproof winch with synthetic line. The winch works great - I've been a WARN guy for my whole life and the smitybuilt has been just as reliable and worked the 3 times i've used it.

The truck is white and the factory wheels were scuffed and rusted so I sprayed them with the peel off black stuff from autozone(black). I also have a set of Tundra wheels included that I was going to put on if I didn't like how the black turned out - but, as it happens, the black looks ok, so i left it so far.

the first and only picture i have on my phone ATM is when I finally got the front bumper on....I will include that for now

thanks for looking.

FAQ: timing done 3/31/16 at 155,376
ODO currently just under 206,000

Everything works. Even the antenna (it doesn’t go down the final 2 inches or so) And the backup camera(it works but, the lens is broken on it. So the image is blurry)

There are 2 instances of minor damage on the carfax. The one I know about explained above - the other is when I didn’t own it. Says minor damage and airbags not deployed.

The third row seats are in the truck. They have not been stored outside of it and they are in good working order.

The paint/body are not perfect. It is 15+ years old and, although there is no major damage - there are door dings, and things of that nature.

I’ve attached the carfax below.

Last edited:
Pics from bumper install

ECF57CDE-CB98-4C25-A252-0B850B890C76.jpeg

75C9E98B-0E45-4E6C-9A5E-6933A1E1200F.jpeg

Would like to talk.. Text me @ 256.505.1265
Thanks

Can you post some detailed pics, especially of the problem areas you’ve described? Also, I’ll go ahead and ask for the obligatory engine bay and undercarriage pics.

Just some quick photos before going to sleep this AM. It’s really dirty at the moment. And I want to take time to photo issues.

52D096DE-BDA6-4777-AFFB-7614387FD6E8.jpeg

FDDC4E98-12D1-4054-AFD7-F20404886F96.jpeg

75FBCFCA-F124-4CFC-A1F2-0E646FB45C05.jpeg

473C3470-39FE-493D-A28E-F5487E6EDEA2.jpeg

D4A0050E-F2A0-4786-AF9A-2594D1D2BE5B.jpeg

Price drop bc I am just wearing this thing out commuting 60+ mikes per day.
$8500

I have found a 2008 land cruiser I want and I was seeing if there is any interest in my land cruiser prior to trading it in.

I am at work now so I can include photos when I get home......

for now, I can list the work I've had done since purchase in 2016 from Herrin Gear Toyota in Jackson, MS

this work completed by '49 Tire and Auto Service in Jackson,MS'

baselined fluids(antifreeze, oil, etc "all fluids")
Water pump and Timing Belt (mileage 159,716)
100 series "Tee Hoses"
100 series Drive Belt
Upper Radiator Hose
Lower Radiator Hose
8 Spark Plug Replacement
Repack Front Wheel Bearings

Rear ARB springs 2865
New Torsion Bars (adjusted for height) these are slightly thicker than factory bars
Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Shocks x 4
Diff Drop installed
285/65 R-18 E BFG all terrain KO2

It has also had an aftermarket stereo installed while keeping the touchscreen climate controls intact. The factory system is still in the truck and can be replaced with some effort(it is just sort of bypassed at the moment so that I can run all JBL speakers, a 5 channel AMP with JBL sub placed into factory sub location and a bluetooth/usb capable head unit in place of the stock cassette player)

for the remainder of the time that I lived in MS, I took pride in changing my own oil, and keeping the truck up on my own

New battery in January of 2019 and had the brakes resurfaced and new pads less than 2 months ago. All of the later work, oil changes, etc done at Toyota dealerships. I also have the owner's manual and 2 working keys.

I have had zero mechanical issues out of the vehicle. The clock spring in the steering column makes a noise when the weather is cold.
I did have the door open as I backed out of my garage and it hyper-extended the door - that was all fixed by a professional body shop and they even re-finished and re-attached some of the silver body cladding that was looking loose(just out of the goodness or their hearts)

The drivers door window tint is bubbling(i will have that fixed for sure) and the valve covers have a very very tiny oil leak - there is absolutely no oil on the ground under the truck and I drive it 60 miles + per day during my work week. ( i do have a quote from a local toyota dealer to have it fixed = $698 plus tax)... I generally want everything in tip top shape but, i've never had to add oil(checking regularly), and have never seen oil so i haven't been in a huge hurry to have it fixed.

It also has a Dissent Offroad front bumper with no hoop(pics to follow) and a 10,000 smitybuilt x20 waterproof winch with synthetic line. The winch works great - I've been a WARN guy for my whole life and the smitybuilt has been just as reliable and worked the 3 times i've used it.

The truck is white and the factory wheels were scuffed and rusted so I sprayed them with the peel off black stuff from autozone(black). I also have a set of Tundra wheels included that I was going to put on if I didn't like how the black turned out - but, as it happens, the black looks ok, so i left it so far.

the first and only picture i have on my phone ATM is when I finally got the front bumper on....I will include that for now

thanks for looking.

FYI. The leaving valve cover gaskets have been fixed by Roberts Toyota in Columbia, TN

carfax added. the damage in 2017 was from my garage incident. The 2014 damage was before I owned it - but it looks like one of the PO's rear-ended someone causing "minor" damage.

It also mistakenly counts me as two owners - When I registered it in a diff state, it counted as a new owner seemingly

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2004 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER_ JTEHT05J642059250.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 111
I'd like to talk with you tomorrow if you have some time. I left my number in a conversation message. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom