For Sale 2004 Tundra 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2004 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crewcab 4x4 - 4.7L V8 - Automatic - Key-less Entry - Passive Anti-Theft System - Electric Windows - Electric Locks - Electric Mirrors - A/C Blows Ice Cold - Anti-Lock Brakes - Cruise Control - Towing Package - 17" Aluminum Wheels - Spray in Bedliner - Fog Lights - 124,000 miles - I have only used synthetic oil - Adult Owned, never abused - Clean Title - Tires have over 60% tread I have owned this truck 11 years. It was a like new Toyota Certified vehicle when I purchased it. I have been the only owner since then and taken meticulous care of it. The miles are very low for this year model because I have a company vehicle that I drive the majority of the time. There is probably no other Tundra in Houston with this body style that has this low of miles or has been maintained this well. The truck is all stock and has not been modified. We live outside of the Houston area, so we did NOT have any flooding in our area. The truck has never been in any water. This is the same engine that there have been multiple articles wrote about a Tundra that went 1 million miles. This engine and transmission have MANY miles left in them. This will make a great, reliable vehicle for anyone
Asking $11,290. This is the average price of the top used auto values. Lowest was 10440, highest was 13,100.
281-979-2888

20180627_165757.jpg

20180627_165905.jpg

20180627_165916.jpg

20180627_164703.jpg

Last edited:
Oh.... just what I’m looking for to replace my recently totaled Tacoma! Little to far to pop over and take a look o_O

Very nice truck!

Find you one next week! :grinpimp:

Nice truck and nice price. Had a green one just like it. Wish I'd found a reason to keep it.

Is this still available?

Just what I’m looking for but have to sell my cruiser which I have listed, What model cruiser are you looking for ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom