SOLD 2004 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tacoma
Mileage
Color
silver
Outside Link
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/d/frederick-2004-tacoma-5sp-v6-trd-extras/7146367208.html
Due to the recent addition to the family, I am forced to sell my 2004 Tacoma TRD... I really wish this had a rear babyseat lock.

I'm a die-hard Toyota 4x4 fan and was a mechanic on all things Toyota in South Africa/Botswana. Back stateside, I hunted for a good candidate Gen 1 for a few years before I came across this truck. I purchased this truck right before the Toyota frame recall expired and had Toyota rebuild the truck from the ground up to the tune of $18k (I have the paperwork for proof). This means that the frame, suspension, brakes, power steering equipment, etc are new (less than 2 years old). During this time the motor was rebuilt/serviced as well. Basically if you are looking for a mechanically perfect Gen1 adventure truck, this is your ride. I've taken this camping all over with my wife and I have zero concerns of its reliability. It has some body dings but no bad rust or anything. The only reason we are selling it is because the baby seat doesn't fit well. Bummer.

Some info:
-4x New All Terrains and 1 old spare
-Just put on an ARB bumper and Hella lamps but sale includes original Toyota bumper as well
-Old Man Emu 1.5" Heavy Duty Suspension (can include old springs if desired)
-Roof cap (If negotiations go well Id consider letting roof bars and maybe even the tent go with sale... but i'm not planning on it currently)
- 3.4L V6
-5 speed Manual Trans
-Overseas Snorkel
-Toyota Electric Rear Locker
- I installed in dash a bluetooth computer to sync with a phone/music device
-Clean Title

I am definitely willing to negotiate but will only do so after speaking on the phone or in person. Email questions are fine but a 1/2 price offer online without seeing the vehicle first will not be considered. I have it tagged and insured through July so test drives are welcome. It's still driven occasionally so mileage may continue to climb a bit. I can meet in Middletown, Frederick, or Rockville/DC area depending on where work takes me.

00D0D_kOH0ralTslC_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Forgot to mention price and cant figure out how to add it to the main body... Asking $10,000.00
Hello,
I am very interested in this vehicle. I am in California (san diego). I will need to have it transported. If you can send more photos it would appreciated. Let me find out how much to transport across country and I'll make an offer. You can call me at 858-337-2884 or email at michael.cather@gmail.com. Thkx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom