craigslist 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Outside Link
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/d/plano-toyota-land-cruiser/7261916714.html
No affiliation. I have recently caught the bug of getting into a land cruiser and have been amazed at the education I have received from this community here. Started browsing around for checking what is available in the market and came across this listing.
not super active currently so just wanted to share with you all. Maybe it’s just me but this seems to be a bit on the higher side. Thoughts?

No affiliation. I have recently caught the bug of getting into a land cruiser and have been amazed at the education I have received from this community here. Started browsing around for checking what is available in the market and came across this listing.
not super active currently so just wanted to share with you all. Maybe it’s just me but this seems to be a bit on the higher side. Thoughts?

I emailed with him back in October, as this has been listed at least since then. He was super nice. Mileage is 375k for anyone wondering.

I emailed with him back in October, as this has been listed at least since then. He was super nice. Mileage is 375k for anyone wondering.
He called me pretty quick after sending a msg through CL. Indeed a nice guy and loves his Hundy just like any self respecting mudder would. Orig owner, LC always in N. Texas, claimed always dealer serviced, but I declined to take his records because he's pretty firm on price. Says he wants into a 200, but wifey making him sell 100 to get in one. Took him forever to mention the 375k miles... he knows there's a different kind of buyer at that level... went on quite a bit about his pricing research, but I just told him folks happy to pay his price and above are looking for sub 200k mile units. Gathering from @aquachong's reference to October, he's probably like many of us who would like a 200, but the paid for 100 is just fine... unless a crazy shows up willing to pay way over market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom