SOLD 2004 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 150k miles THUNDERCLOUD BEAUTIFUL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
This has sold and found a new home in NY. Sorry to see it go and wish the buyer many happy years. Thank you to MUD for all of the support and information. I may be back!!!!!

NEWS ALERT: Heater core just replaced at dealer.
PRICE $17,500

Just replaced water pump, timing belt, thermostat, drive /timing belt, CV boots both sides, T valve output hose. two new tires, drivers seat belt with total assembly and newer radiator fan clutch 2018. Has rare LEXUS all weather mats.
Added factory bluetooth module and XENON headlights. Just detailed. 2 new in box after market LED clear fog lights too. (current lights on truck are new but have moisture)
YODA MD key fob. LED interior lights. 2 keys. Three rows of seats.

Carpet is faded from I guess cleaning chemicals or something. AC blows freezing cold!

It's a must see.

IMG_1512.jpeg

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_1545.jpeg

IMG_1551.jpeg

IMG_1552.jpeg

Last edited:
I've had a bunch of contact and interest but no deal yet. No need to ask if it's still available. If the posting is still listed it's still for sale. Thanks to this forum for helping us all!

Just had the pleasure of meeting Greg and driving this LC. First time I’ve seen that color in person and wasn’t my fav so I passsd on the truck. But I looked it over pretty well and drove it for half an hour and whoever pulls the trigger on this one is going to get a great deal. I really wish the color worked for me but my search continues. BTW, the undercarriage rust showing in the pics is light and surface only and I wouldn’t have hesitated based on that. Really nice rig.

Just had the pleasure of meeting Greg and driving this LC. First time I’ve seen that color in person and wasn’t my fav so I passsd on the truck. But I looked it over pretty well and drove it for half an hour and whoever pulls the trigger on this one is going to get a great deal. I really wish the color worked for me but my search continues. BTW, the undercarriage rust showing in the pics is light and surface only and I wouldn’t have hesitated based on that. Really nice rig.

Thank you Chris. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Best of luck on your search!!!

This has sold and found a new home in NY. Sorry to see it go and wish the buyer many happy years. Thank you to MUD for all of the support and information. I may be back!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom