Wanted 2004 Lexus LX470 - Rust? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Hi all. New member and long time lurker here. Wasn't sure if this is the right place to post, but I've seen similar threads here. My apologies if this isn't the right place.

I'm looking for a 2003+ Land Cruiser for overlanding, offroading, and Home Depot runs. I found a 2004 LX470 about 3 hours away. It only has ~148K miles, interior is in good shape and it looks pretty good cosmetically. The tachometer is broken and the AHC has been deleted, though. And it does have a bit more rust on the undercarriage than I was hoping for (it spent most of its life in Maryland). Does this amount of rust look acceptable? Or should I keep looking? Price is $11.5K.

View attachment 3250079

I've definitely seen much worse in the mid-Atlantic, and it's a better than most of the <$13K examples near me. But I plan to add a lift, add 33" tires, and likely upgrade the front bumper as well. I plan on keeping it for many (10+) years if possible. Don't know if this is a good starting point.

Thanks!

Hi all. New member and long time lurker here. Wasn't sure if this is the right place to post, but I've seen similar threads here. My apologies if this isn't the right place.

I'm looking for a 2003+ Land Cruiser for overlanding, offroading, and Home Depot runs. I found a 2004 LX470 about 3 hours away. It only has ~148K miles, interior is in good shape and it looks pretty good cosmetically. The tachometer is broken and the AHC has been deleted, though. And it does have a bit more rust on the undercarriage than I was hoping for (it spent most of its life in Maryland). Does this amount of rust look acceptable? Or should I keep looking? Price is $11.5K.

View attachment 3250079

I've definitely seen much worse in the mid-Atlantic, and it's a better than most of the <$13K examples near me. But I plan to add a lift, add 33" tires, and likely upgrade the front bumper as well. I plan on keeping it for many (10+) years if possible. Don't know if this is a good starting point.

Thanks!
Hi!! I have a 2004 Lexus LX470 that I’m looking to sell. Sounds like it may be perfect for you. It’s a west coast car (even though I’m on the East coast) so no rust. In good condition, paint is not top notch due to Arizona sun, but it’s definite not awful, and no rust is why we purchased a West Coast vehicle. low mileage at just under 146,000. Brand new tires, and more. Let me know if you’re interested.

IMG_7383.jpeg

IMG_7387.jpeg

IMG_7385.jpeg

IMG_7386.jpeg

IMG_7384.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom