SOLD 2004 Lexus LX470 KC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale my 2004 LX470 is my daily driver so miles will go up, current mileage is just over 207K. Previous owner did close to 15000 in maintenance prior to selling vehicle, I have fixed a few things that have come up and have some parts for fixes that need to be done at some point. I have replacement sway links and bushings that have yet to get installed.
DSC00808.JPG
DSC00809.JPG
DSC00810.JPG
DSC00812.JPG
DSC00813.JPG

Last edited:
I have a 1995.5 OBD2 80 Series that I have been looking for a clean 100 series to trade for:

Located in the Denver Area
Front Axle Serviced in 2015
Head Gasket Done
Front and Rear Lockers
ARB Front Bumper
Custom Swing out Rear
Front Runner Roof Rack
Dual Battery (in back wired for solar)
OME Stock Height Suspension
New this year 275-85-16 BFG AT2s
Fender Flared removed and professionally LineX sprayed
There is currently a double bed installed in the back with no rear seats (but I have the middle row if wanted)

This is for sure a trail and camping rig that I camp out of every weekend in CO and not a clean town truck, but its very solid.

You can see some pictures here.
https://goo.gl/photos/izKKAmmfTAGewTkh7

Can you please advise what items needed to be repaired/replaced? Can you furnish all available maintenance recoreds? Are there ANY rust issues? When was timing belt changed? Can you also kindly provide a picture of dashboard without engine light on? Does it have back-up camera? Are there any interior/ exteriors Finally, has the steering rack been replaced? Thanks.

Can you please advise what items needed to be repaired/replaced? Can you furnish all available maintenance recoreds? Are there ANY rust issues? When was timing belt changed? Can you also kindly provide a picture of dashboard without engine light on? Does it have back-up camera? Are there any interior/ exteriors Finally, has the steering rack been replaced? Thanks.
Nothing currently is pressing as far as needing repair, I have a manila folder of maintenance records in the truck, it is a california truck originally and has no rust issues, timing belt and water pump replaced about 20k miles ago, the engine light is on because the key was turned to the on position so that I could get an odometer picture it is not on for any issue, it does have a back up camera, at the beginning of my post there are pictures of the interior and all around the exterior, do not know about that but steering is currently fine. Also I have removed this from the market unless the right offer comes along and thinking of building this truck.

Bump for being back on the market, 13500 current asking price Current mileage 211k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom