For Sale 2004 LC100 USA: Great Condition, ARB + extras **SOLD** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Friends
I am regretting to say I have to part with my 2004 LC100 that I have had for over 10 years. I am moving to Switzerland and cannot take this vehicle with me. Here are the pics via link and details.

LC 100 For sale

Summary
  • 2004 LC 100
  • 150K miles
  • All kinds of paperwork
  • I am the second owner
  • Car was a TX, then with me in Florida before NJ
  • Garage kept 95% of its life (just got put outside last year when I bought a Viper)
  • Non smoker
  • Two tone paint is unique
  • ARB winch-ready bumper with bull bar (color matched to the car)
  • OME shocks, torsion bar, 2" lift
  • XM radio installed
  • Spider off road lights with OEM interior switch
  • Revo tires (70% life in back, 30% in front)
  • Rear safe which can be removed once un-locked
  • Full 3 row seating
  • Tow package with brake control (only used for a light motorcycle trailer, not a boat)
Condition
  • Overall for a 2004, this car is very well maintained
  • Looks great with very few stone chips
  • Never been seriously off road
  • There is one area on the front qtr panel that has a scratch in the paint but I took a picture of it and you can't really see it but it is there.
  • Drives great
  • Engine is solid
  • Drive train is solid
  • Transmission is solid
  • Drives straight
  • Dash and GPS all work
  • All power switches work (windows, locks, etc)
  • All power seats work
  • Headliner is in amazing shape
  • Media player works with RCA inputs (only). We use an ipad with it
  • Carpets have always had mats and the rear is a spill proof mat
  • No moving accidents (she was gently hit in a parking lot by a motorist that fled so we had to call the insurance company but the damage was just to the plastic fender over the rear wheel so I had a new one painted and installed it myself) & (two years ago, a rake from a lawn/garden truck scratched the paint and I had it repaired at a local VW body shop)
  • The wheels have some pitting in the chrome. If I were to keep her I would re-chrome or paint but it isn't bad
  • The pictures speak to the overall condition and you won't be disappointed

Price is $15,850 OBO.
Located in 07920 NJ USA
Please PM me for other contact information
Title is free and clear

Vehicle is sold as-is with no implied warranty. Buyer is responsible to pick up the vehicle or arrange for shipment on or before June 20th 2018. Payment to be made via wire transfer, bank check or money order. Cash is permitted but it will be counted by the bank. For your protection and mine, if the transaction is made in person, it will occur at the local bank and contracts signed inside the bank with the money transfer occurring at that time. I reserve the right to sell the car unless a $1000 deposit is made on the car with $500 being non refundable.

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

IMG_0994.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG

Can you post a few undercarriage pictures? I am super local to you and would love to check it out.

Sure. Hopeful cell phone pics are ok. I will do it now before I have to take my other car to work (and the rain starts)

Let me know if this works or you want something else. I am headed to work in my other car until tonight.

IMG_6683[1].JPG

IMG_6685[1].JPG

IMG_6686[1].JPG

IMG_6687[1].JPG

Am I the only one that wants to see that viper???

Here you go. In one pic, you can even see the rear wheel of the LC 100. We have a few cars and the viper will be the only one kept when we head to Switzerland.

IMG_0239.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG

Yes, sorry. it just shipped out this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom