2004 LC...Blue Tooth? Iphone4 Verizon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have never used the Blue Tooth on my 2004 LC but am considering an Iphone4 Verizon version.

Any compatibility issues? Is it just plug and play or is there an "ordeal" to work through?

TIA...Tom R

Easy "plug n play". Just follow instructions in LC manual. Takes all of 30 seconds. Just did mine the other day with no issue.

It works well. I have an iPhone 4 on ATT (which shouldn't be any different than the Verizon one) and a 2005 LC Had no problems transferring phonebook. I really like the 1 touch dialing. My gripe is that you have to go pretty deep into menus to switch phones. Other than that it works like a 2005 w/ Bluetooth. Not as good as today's offerings but better than most at the time.

Easy "plug n play". Just follow instructions in LC manual. Takes all of 30 seconds. Just did mine the other day with no issue.

Thanks Dreamcruiser...was your phone an Iphone 4 Verizon? Tom R

Rogers up here in Canada but it will be the same for your Verizon phone. Like Jon said, the menu is kinda deep to change if you have more than one phone but it does a good job.
Cheers!

I've synched up about five different phones over the years to our 2004 Bluetooth system. Never a single problem. Variety of makes, but no iPhone (I will never give Steve Jobs any of my money). Currently running both an LG (my wife's) and my Droid Incredible on the Cruiser. I can't imagine the iPhone would be any different.

It works well. I have an iPhone 4 on ATT (which shouldn't be any different than the Verizon one) and a 2005 LC Had no problems transferring phonebook. I really like the 1 touch dialing. My gripe is that you have to go pretty deep into menus to switch phones. Other than that it works like a 2005 w/ Bluetooth. Not as good as today's offerings but better than most at the time.

Johnharis,
I have never been successful transferring my phone book from my Razr or an iPhone3. I now have a 2004 LC and an iPhone4 so I am hoping the newer iPhone is strangly more compatible.

I have always been able to link my blue tooth to answer calls but never the phone book.

Was it simple to transfer your phonebook? Do you have the basic 1-2-3 instructions on how you did it?

Thanks!!

Sorry, I left out some important info in my first email. It's been a year since I transferred my phonebook.

Super easy process but unfortunately you can not send a phonebook from the iPhone. I transferred my contacts to my Outlook account and then to my old BlackBerry which will let you transfer contacts. Hopefully you have an old phone hat will let you transfer contacts.

With a phone that will transfer, you first go to the menu in the truck and navigate to the transfer option. Then press transfer phonebook from your phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom