For Sale 2004 Land Cruiser Low Miles ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 2004 model year Land Cruiser with 32k original miles. I purchased it brand new from a dealer at the end of 2006. It has been meticulously maintained by the local Toyota dealer and all scheduled maintenance has been performed by them.

The vehicle has been driven in the city and an occasional dirt road but has never been off-road. About six months ago I had an OME 2 inch lift installed at Man-a-Fre Automotive and replaced the stock tires with Nitto Terra Grappler 285/60R18s.

It is gray in color and has a light gray interior, it is fully loaded with navigation, Bluetooth, and power seats, etc. the only option it does not have is the back seat dvd/lcd panels.

In the next couple of days I will post some photos. I live in the Los Angeles area but am willing to ship it.

I am not sure what to ask for it but I am open to offers.

Thanks, Carlo

Ok - Correction I just checked I purchased it new at the end of 2005 not 2006. I will post photos in the next couple of days. Thanks, Carlo

PM sent

IH8MUD members usually look for excellent deals. With a non Mud member you could get 27-29k, maybe even more. You'll need lots of pictures.

no price...deleting thread...3...2...1...

Price and Photos !

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the delay been busy with work.

Asking price is 30k / OBO

Vehicle is in pristine condition: No accidents, no paint work, all service done at Toyota Dealer, miles documented at 32k, never off-road, interior leather is like new, no tears, or dis-coloration.

The OEM lift was recently installed and the tires are like new!
I will have photos done tomorrow and will post them soon. Thanks, Carlo

Is the air suspension still intact or does that get removed when the lift is installed?

thanks,

Mike

Is the air suspension still intact or does that get removed when the lift is installed?

The 04 LC100 did not have AHC. Only the Lexus LX had it. I think in 05 or 06 it started as an option on the LC.

The 2004 LC did not have an air suspension option, it was offered starting with the 06, I think.

Are there pics coming? Still for sale? Which gray? Thunder or galactic? Thanks

Photos

Sorry for the delay.
Land Cruiser 006.jpg
Land Cruiser 007.jpg
Land Cruiser 008.JPG

Correction the mileage is 33,700 - as I had not checked it in a while. Thanks

very nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom