For Sale 2004 Land Cruiser, 118k, Rust free, Immaculate Condition! New BFGs!! - $24900 (Fort Worth) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is a link to the craigslist ad I just posted. This is a beautiful truck. Please email or text through the contact info on CL. I'm bad at checking the site.

2004 Land Cruiser, 118k, Rust free, Immaculate Condition! New BFGs!!
IMG_5783.jpg

Marketing 101 go where your customers are. If 100 series buyers aren’t here where are they and how does an enthusiast community qualify as unwary? By being on the forum people self-select as higher than average acumen when it comes to land cruisers.

Not really interested in getting involved here but I do need to comment on this statement

"And once again mr ace dickpot how is fixing rust with bondo bad?"

You don't "FIX' rust with bondo! You fix it with new steel. Bondo is used for filling and smoothing out "MINOR" surface imperfections.
the PO "fixed" some body rust by filling two giant holes in the rear quater panels with rust. Do it right the first time, and it prevents headaches down the road. The bondo is starting to crack now...

I don't think anyone is saying don't call out a scam or someone trying to rip people off. I've messaged people who passed on a LC here to see why they did. The issue I'm seeing is people coming into these posts and s***ting up saying the vehicle isn't worth whatever the asking is and then complaining that its ruining the market. If people are willing to pay it, that is the market. Plain and simple. If they aren't, then nobody will pay it and the price will be reduced or it won't sell. Then it always devolves into personal attacks and more s***ting up by both sides. If its too expensive for your standards, why don't you just not post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom