For Sale 2004 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.0 Diesel 4dr, 4x4!Lariat,FX4,Lift!Loaded!LOOK! (Salinas,CA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, We are selling our beautiful Lifted Ford F-350 Lariat Edition leather interior, SuperDuty Crew Cab Short Bed with the 6.0 Diesel that has 180k orig miles... it is in Excellent Condition!... We are selling or possibly trading as we just do not use it enough to justify keeping it and could use a smaller 4 door 4x4 like a newer Tacoma or F150...Meticulously maintained, Recently smogged, Bulletproof EGR and oil cooler done! Glowplugs... Registration paid through January 2015 and Clean title... So much invested you just have to see and drive it... Mild Pro Comp Suspension leveling kit, New 20x10 X Series Eagle wheels, New 33x12.50R20LT TOYO Open Country Mud terrain tires,Lariat Package with all power options, Dual Tan Leather power and heated seats, AM/FM Multi Disc/Alpine XM radio system, Air

DSC_0173.JPG
Conditioning, Cruise, Tilt, Privacy glass, Power moon roof, Center console, Rear power sliding window, OEM Fog lamps, VIPER Keyless entry/alarm with auto start option, Rhino liner spray in bedliner, Pace Edwards Roll up bed cover! Recently serviced and decided to have the water pump, alternator, serpentine belt, thermostat, Cam Sensor and Synthetic oil changed for preventative maintenance so its like new again, brakes and V rated tow package and more... Must see to appreciate... $16,500 Possible trade for Newer 4 door 4x4 Tacoma or 2005+ F150 4 Door 4x4 or something that we will get more use from possibly 26ft Jamboree RV... Please no boats or toy haulers and the like... Thanks... If seriously interested please call me at 831-261-Eight one Eight nine or leave me your # and I will call you. Note that if you email me without a contact # I will not respond due to scams and unwanted spam... Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom