SOLD 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(88, 88, 88)
2003 Toyota Landcruiser
178k miles
Galactic Grey Mica/Grey Leather
Located in Mountain View, CA
Lifetime Bay Area Car
Always serviced by the dealer
Always used Toyota OEM parts
Center locking diff
5 speed transmission
Tow hitch
18" Wheels

Asking $19,500 - No trades

Almost completely stock with the exception of some very helpful upgrades:
Back up camera that works with the stock nav screen
YotaMD Titanium Reinforced Key

I'm regretfully selling my 100-series Landcruiser that I've owned since 2010. It's always been dealer serviced and I have all the receipts under my ownership. I am the third owner and the first two owners were also in the Bay Area. The car was originally leased from Toyota Walnut Creek and the second owner bought it from them as a Certified Pre-owned car.

No mechanical issues, everything works as expected. Exterior is clean and the paint is in good shape. There are some scratches on the corners of the bumpers and the expected chips and dings on a 20 year old car. The interior is also in good condition. No tears or excessive wear in the leather. The fabric on the front speaker grilles is starting to come off and there are a few stains in the carpet. It has genuine Toyota rubber floor mats.

The car was in a minor accident in 2015 when a drunk driver hit the rear driver side at low speed when it was parked on the side of the road. The rear bumper sustained the damage and it was replaced with a new one. No damage to the frame, suspension or body.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to see more photos. Thanks.

DSC00870.jpeg

DSC00872.jpeg

DSC00879.jpeg

DSC00880.jpeg

IMG_3912 (1).jpeg

Have a 2003 LX470, so not a buyer, but wondering what back up camera set up you used.
Truck looks great, good luck with the sale.

Can you please post photos of the frame/entire underside? Any photos of the damage in 2015?

Maintenance: When was the timing belt last replaced?

@jrn2 I installed the rear camera interface from Naviks. It has a video input for the camera and plugs in between the navigation output and the screen. It will automatically switch the video feed when the car is in reverse. You can use any rear camera and I was able to install it so it's hidden under the liftgate with all the wires hidden and no holes drilled in the body.

@CaptainEddie The timing belt was last done in 2012 so it's probably due again. I will try to take some photos of the underside this week.
Photo of the accident is below. The car that hit me was the Camry you can see parked in front. There were some scratches on the beltline trim too which was replaced.

IMG_0830.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom