For Sale 2003 Taco, 17K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tacoma
No Affiliation

CarGurus - 1998 Toyota Tacoma 2 Dr STD 4WD Standard Cab SB - $49,900 - https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/link/301770020

1998 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Pickup VIN: 4TAPM62NXWZ109290 Check out this amazing 1998 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Pickup! This Tacoma is in All Original Condition and it has only 16,520 Original Miles! This pickup has a Clean History and it's sporting a glossy Black Metallic Exterior Paint, Beige Interior, 15'' Alloy Wheels, Mud Flaps, Drop-In Bedliner, Removable Tonneau Cover, Chrome Bumpers, Sliding Rear Window, along with a Locking Fuel Door as well! Under the hood sits a 2.7L 16-Valve I4 Engine with Electronic Fuel Injection! Power is put to the pavement through a 5-Speed Manual Transmission and the equipped 4-Wheel Drive System! This '98 drives amazing and it's also loaded with Air Conditioning, Power Brakes (front disc), and Power Rack and Pinion Steering! The original interior of this '98 Tacoma looks incredible and it's in amazing condition! Take a look inside to see this Toyota sporting Bucket Seating with 3-Point Seatbelts, Beige Cloth and Vinyl Upholstery, Beige Carpeting and Floor Mats, Floor Shifters, AM/FM/Cassette Audio System, along with plenty of room in the bed for all of your adventure needs! The undercarriage of this Tacoma looks great and even the factory markings are still present! Take a look underneath to see the nice condition of the Frame, Floorboards, Rocker Panels, Fuel Tank Skid Plate, Spare Tire, Complete Drivetrain, Steering and Suspension Components, along with the Factory Exhaust System! This 1998 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Pickup is truly a time capsule that's ready for your next adventure! Any collector or enthusiast would love to own this Tacoma and it won't last long! Call us today before it's gone! Call us today and let VMS park your dream in your driveway! 248-974-9513 Go to www.vanguardmotorsales.com

$49,900

1998-toyota-tacoma-4x4-pickup

23 yrs old and still has original timing belt and water pump? I’ll pass.

23 yrs old and still has original timing belt and water pump? I’ll pass.
The 2.7 has a chain. But who knows what, if any, maintenance has been done on her.
I have the full history on my '03 that has a fraction of the miles on this one. Can't just store these away without some maintenance. :cool:

Well. I’m still learning :) 4 banger has a chain. But my 3.4L has the belt. Noted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom