For Sale 2003 LC100 208k miles Rogers, AR $14,890 Lift/ARB Goodies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.stevelanderstoyotanwa.com/used/Toyota/2003-Toyota-Land+Cruiser-9e706d870a0d0cc747661f1027454964.htm
Did they ever get back to you with more information?

The net manager completely ignored my request for any known or recent service work completed. He only answered my question about price and concluded that price is non-negotiable.

I replied, "Price isn't really the concern. My concern is the fact that the VIN shows two accidents. You either don't know or choosing to ignore important aspects of vehicle service history. Never mind the price being $4k above several market value appraisals. Vehicle isn't out of ballpark for me, but it would be nice to any history on it." Never replied back to me.

The net manager completely ignored my request for any known or recent service work completed. He only answered my question about price and concluded that price is non-negotiable.

I replied, "Price isn't really the concern. My concern is the fact that the VIN shows two accidents. You either don't know or choosing to ignore important aspects of vehicle service history. Never mind the price being $4k above several market value appraisals. Vehicle isn't out of ballpark for me, but it would be nice to any history on it." Never replied back to me.
Thanks for savings me an email...

Yes agreed it would be great if they showed the 2nd timing belt sticker but any vehicle under $20k and almost 20 years old on the lot they could probably care less about even though the mark up is likely 200% on what they took it in on trade for.

My opinion here - thats a good looking truck at reasonable DEALERSHIP price.

This one was posted locally on Facebook marketplace. The seller was initially asking $18,500 and kept dropping the price every week or so until it got done to $14,500. Looks like he gave up and just traded it in.

appears to be a decent truck for a decent price.

The price dropped to $13,900. I feel as though the Toyota guys at the dealer are coming to their senses. Accident history+$3k in service work needed. Steering rack, front axles, radiator, water pump/pully, etc.

It is indeed a nice truck. I wouldn't be against purchasing if it weren't 8 hours away and I could have a day for a complete looksy and test drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom