2003 LC Tesla Screen Install Write-Up (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what I’m looking at here?
This is the plug that goes into the NAV DVD system under the passenger seat. Those blue and green wires are to the left front speaker (in a USA vehicle) and need to be jumped to get sound out of that speaker if you remove the NAV DVD unit. You can cut and splice as shown here or just jump the connector with little U shaped bits of paper clip if you don't care to cut the original wires. Sorry not sure about your other questions.

Last edited:
This is the plug that goes into the NAV DVD system under the passenger seat. Those blue and green wires are to the left front speaker (in a USA vehicle) and need to be jumped to get sound out of that speaker if you remove the NAV DVD unit. You can cut and splice as shown here or just jump the connector with little U shaped bits of paper clip if you don't care to cut the original wires. Sorry not sure about your other questions.
IMG_7975.jpeg

I have to tie 1 2 and 3 together? Seems like I’m missing one. The other side has 4 matching pink ones

IMG_7976.jpeg

I depinned the pink ones and taped them together. Didn’t strip them, figured the metal parts are already conductive.

No change. One set reading 12 on the multi (set to 2000 dca) and the other floating between 36 and 40

IMG_7977.jpeg

IMG_7979.jpeg

figured I’d update here. My front and rear sound works. Subwoofers not active. Rear backup cams working. Mic, climate etc all good.

Anyone here get their subwoofer to work w the g6? 2005 LX.

@RemyRunner ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom