For Sale 2003 Landcruiser 179K $7000 SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello

Have for sale 2003 Toyota Landcruiser 179K miles. Got rust by tailgate, very little by rear wheels (by running boards). Runs fine, just changed oil & serpentine belt. UPDATE, AC has been fixed, rear AC lines had to be replaced, cost $1080 at the dealership. Tires fairly new, I'll have to check receipt. maybe 20K on them. I don't off road with it. Previous owner didn't either. I went thru a community garden once & broke my antenna on some brush..........haha, so replaced it. That's about as much off roading as I did. It's nice rig, but I hardly drive it, maybe 4K in the less year. The check engline light was on, dealer said needs new charcoal canister $360, my mechanic buddy said just replace the gas cap. Put new gas cap on it & so far so good no CEL. I believe I have the carfax still. I bought it in chicago. Undercarriage typical of truck in midwest. Driver side speaker OUT, IE cracking sound.

Landcruiser.jpg

Last edited:
Only issue I know, is the driver side speaker is out. These pictures were taken at 6:45 pm, so apologize for the sun. As you can see the frame is still solid. I drove it to Des Moines, apx 4 hours round trip just over a month ago, drove great. 17 MPG...........SMH, u know how it is with the landcruisers :)

Landcruiser (1).jpg

Landcruiser (2).jpg

Landcruiser (3).jpg

Landcruiser (4).jpg

Landcruiser (6).jpg

Last edited:
More pics, keep in mind I have WASHed it yet, so all that in fender well is dirt.

Landcruiser (7).jpg

Landcruiser (8).jpg

Landcruiser (9).jpg

Landcruiser (10).jpg

Landcruiser (11).jpg

even more pics, undercarriage isn't spotless, but for the price I think your getting a fair deal. I'm upfront and honest, I'll answer any questions you have just PM me with your email. I'll respond when I can. Otherwise I'm in Cedar Rapids.

Landcruiser (12).jpg

View attachment Landcruiser (13).jpg

Landcruiser (14).jpg

Landcruiser (15).jpg

Landcruiser (16).jpg

Last edited:
Last of the Pics, I previously had a 3rd gen 4runner, SR5, this think blows it out of the water refinement wise, but I kinda missed the utilitarian feel of the 4runner, & I REALLY miss the roll down rear window.

Landcruiser (17).jpg

Landcruiser (18).jpg

Landcruiser (19).jpg

I will entertain trades plus cash. 4runner, Tacoma, LS430. Essentially this is the vehicle I drive my corgi dog around in. So i prefer a 4 door vehicle.

BUMP, CEL came back on, needs charcoal cannister, part # 77740-60440, $360 part online, underneath rear driver side.

how is this still for sale? great truck for the money...

how is this still for sale? great truck for the money...

Not one soul has even come and looked at it. Probably because its in Iowa. And you might be the only one else that thinks its a great truck for the money. Because I got people trying to haggle pricing before viewing it. No sweat off my nuts, I'll keep it another winter.

I haven't attempted listing on craigslist. Don't even want to bother.

sit tight on it. outside looks really good. frame looks decent. Ship it to NC and ill sell it for 14k.

sit tight on it. outside looks really good. frame looks decent. Ship it to NC and ill sell it for 14k.

Yea I'm not in a rush to sell. I paid $9600 for it in 2016 and thought it was a steal. So I feel my price is very fair.

Wife has been driving the Landcruiser as a daily driver for about 6 weeks now, no complaints. So miles going up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom