For Sale 2003 International 3800 Conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I4.jpg

I’m selling my conversion bus which has a hell of a story!

My goal was a tour vehicle for work during the summer and a camping rig for every other season. Go through the photos of the build. We got a good basis down during the preliminary building phase of six full time weeks with six guys. After that, we took the bus on a 10,000 mile trip and experienced pretty much no issues. I never wrapped the project up. The reality is that my lifestyle doesnʼt justify this sort of travel. Iʼm a business owner and family man. Iʼm not on the road enough. Iʼd love to see someone build this vehicle into their dream!

We have so much invested into this truck! Every item we completed, we wanted to complete correctly. We sourced only quality parts and took our time on the metal fabrication, painting, insulation, and framing. This isnʼt the typical budget “skoolie” build.

As I said above, the heavy fabrication work is done. The interior of the bus needs to be refinished. I recommend removing the majority of the interior and starting a layout that suits your needs from scratch. Despite not being finished, my girlfriend and I still go camp out of it.

I know the truck from top to bottom, and youʼll get honest answers from me. In return, I expect to get an honest price for the vehicle. This truck is the basis for a kickass vehicle and with a small investment will be a four season camper, tiny house, etc.

Specifications: Specifications.pdf

Build Photos: Build Photos - Google Drive

Current Photos: Current Photos - Google Drive

Intro Video:

Exterior Video:

Interior Video: 2003 International - Exterior

Driving Video: 2003 International - Driving

Spare Parts Video: YouTube

$21,500.00

The bus is registered as an RV in fee cat 80 and is currently located in Grand Rapids MI.

Emails only please collinsnoek@gmail.com Thanks!

Collin

Misc Keywords: tiny house, tiny home, tinyhouse, tinyhome, van, 4x4, camper van, e350, sprinter, skoolie, conversion bus, international 3800, dt466e, vanlife,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom