For Sale 2003 FORD E250 QUIGLEY 4X4 VAN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This van is in excellent mechanical condition and the body is decent. It was a service truck and was fleet maintained and everything works especially the AC and stereo.

The van is in Shreveport, Louisiana, USA.

The transfer case, 4x4, Hi/Low all work perfectly with no issues and the engine is 5.4L.

***odometer repaired, in perfect working condition.

You have an excellent platform to build it out how you want it.

I just drove it 400 miles and it drives straight, no issues, excellent brakes, steers as it should and has brand new mud tires and aluminum wheels on it.

It has a bulkhead in it as well as a new K&N Cold Air Intake.

I don't need any help selling it and will take cash only, in person, have title in hand and ready to go!

Thanks for looking!

$9950.....

Please feel free to make an offer or trade!

Contact me directly at- nmdesertrider@gmail.com

Last edited:
Lowered price.....

Sent from my DEA work phone.

well shoot... I'll be in that area around the end of Jan... need a rig to live in for about 18 months till i retire and move back to Okinawa. This one is out of my price range,

good luck with the sale!

Cheers,

Dan

well shoot... I'll be in that area around the end of Jan... need a rig to live in for about 18 months till i retire and move back to Okinawa. This one is out of my price range,

good luck with the sale!

Cheers,

Dan
$500 deposit and I'll hold it for you....I'm not in a hurry to sell it now, my FJ sold today so I can begin my new project....

$500 deposit and I'll hold it for you....I'm not in a hurry to sell it now, my FJ sold today so I can begin my new project....

I appreciate it, but It is out of the range i want to spend... I'll just be selling it again in 18 months. but I'd be curious to see your 55.

Dan

I appreciate it, but It is out of the range i want to spend... I'll just be selling it again in 18 months. but I'd be curious to see your 55.

Dan
What's your range??

Am I too high on price or what???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom