Wanted 2003 - 2009 lexus GX470 (Red with sport package interior) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you mean the interior with the dark wood? If so, that only started in 2005 and went to 2007. I have never seen a red exterior with that interior. I am sure it exists, but I have never seen it. Come to think of it, I don't think they offered red until 2008. So you might be out of luck.

Do you mean the interior with the dark wood? If so, that only started in 2005 and went to 2007. I have never seen a red exterior with that interior. I am sure it exists, but I have never seen it. Come to think of it, I don't think they offered red until 2008. So you might be out of luck.

It does exist. there was one in colorado recently for sale that I had my eye on to buy but due to bad timing it sold already. it was a red 2008 with the dark trim.

I stand corrected! I thought they killed the sport package when they changed the interior. If I see one, I will keep this thread in mind.

Hey guys, I created an account because I'm sorta in the same boat, really just looking for a red GX470 with black interior(so many white interior GX's for sale...). I also looked at this one and I wanted to reply because it looks like its back up for sale according to cargurus but I wanted to give you guys a heads up. I did a little research on this GX and it started out as an IL car then went to Colorado where its currently for sale now. I noticed on one of the pictures that it had rust on one of the brake calibers so I managed to get a salesman to put it on a lift to get a look at the underbody rust and needless to say I didn't like what I saw, She was definitely coated with rust. Salesman claimed it was all surface rust but that doesn't sit right with me but then again that's just me. I've had bad luck with rust in the past so I don't even go near it.

Updated Cargurus Link:

I'd be more than happy to share the video they sent me, it was over FB messenger so PM me and we can work something out. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom