Wanted 2003-2007 LC or LX in the Southeast, USA- Genesis for trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am currently looking to go back to an SUV and want an LC or LX. I was hit by a drunk driver 2.5 years ago which totaled my 4Runner. I’ve been driving a great sedan, but I’m ready for to go back to an SUV. I am located in the Southeast, and would like to find a Southeastern truck.

I currently am driving a 2013 Hyundai Genesis that I would be willing to trade or include in a deal if anyone wants to downsize. Contact me for more info on that or if you have a southeastern 2003-2007 LC or LX. I’m looking for something in the $9K-13K range

Last edited:
I am currently looking to go back to an SUV and want an LC or LX. I was hit by a drunk driver 2.5 years ago which totaled my 4Runner. I’ve been driving a great sedan, but I’m ready for to go back to an SUV. I am located in the Southeast, and would like to find a Southeastern truck.

I currently am driving a 2013 Hyundai Genesis that I would be willing to trade or include in a deal if anyone wants to downsize. Contact me for more info on that or if you have a southeastern 2003-2007 LC or LX. I’m looking for something in the $9K-13K range
Here is a link to view the Genesis

Got a phone number? Getting ready to post a minty 2006 LX for a friend in Atlanta

I have an 04 LC in great shape located in NY. It was a Texas/UT truck and never driven in a NE winter. I know its not SE, but its closer than out west!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom